Chapter 42

Owen was definitely right. He had her begging, before the end of the evening.

The next morning Caithlyn woke early, starting to get really nervous.

Today was her wedding day.

She looked to her side and watched her soon-husband-to-be, sleeping peacefully.
She almost couldn't believe it. That she was marrying that amazing man today.

She watched him for some time, before she snuck out of bed and took a shower.

They were supposed to meet their parents and Caithlyn's sister for breakfast. Owen's brothers would get there later. 

Caithlyn wrapped a towel around her body and walked back into the bedroom.
Owen was still sleeping, with his face pressed into the pillow. She carefully sat down beside him stroking his back. "Baby?" She said softly, as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"Mmh." He mumbled sleepily.

"You need to get up and get dressed, we're meeting our parents for breakfast." She said still running her fingers through his hair.

He quickly grabbed her and pulled her down to him.

"I'd much rather stay here with you." He mumbled into the pillow.

Caithlyn chuckled and tried to get out of bed, but was pulled back by Owen.

"Owen." She protested laughing.

"We need to get..." She started, but was interrupted by Owen crashing his lips onto hers.

"5 more minutes." He said before he kissed her again.

After 15 minutes of kissing and cuddling, they finally got out of bed and got dressed.

They arrived at the hotel, just with enough time to check if everything was ready for the party later.

Caithlyn was completely speechless as they entered the room. It was beautiful but still simple, just as they had planned.

They went into the lobby to meet with the others for breakfast.

Afterwards Owen and Caithlyn went back to her apartment and she almost immediately started packing her stuff. She was supposed to go and get ready with her sister at the hotel.

Owen was pacing nervously back and forth in the living room.

"I'm going to leave now." She said softly as she walked to him. Owen gently took a hold of her neck and pulled her closer with his free arm wrapped around her waist, before he kissed her.

"I love you, you know that right?" He said softly.

"Yeah. Of course." Caithlyn said smiling before she kissed him.

"I'll see you later." Caithlyn said smiling at him, before she gave him a quick peck on the lips and walked towards the door with all her things.

Just as she reached the door, someone knocked.
She carefully opened the door and revealed Barry on the other side of it.

"Hi. It's good you're here. I think he's freaking out." Caithlyn chuckled.

Barry nodded and smiled in response.

"I'll see what I can do." He said smiling.

"Good. I'll see you later." Caithlyn said before she hugged him and went out.

"I got something for you." Caithlyn's sister said smirking, before she got up and picked up a large, flat box and placed it in front of her, after they had lunch.

"It's from Owen." She said smiling, before she sat down across Caithlyn again.

Caithlyn just stared at the box for a moment, slightly surprised that Owen had got her a gift.

"Aren't you gonna open it?" She asked excitedly, bringing her back to her senses.

Caithlyn6carefully opened the box, revealing a beautiful jewelry set.

It was so beautiful and special, she had never seen anything like it.