Chapter 83

I almost exploded from excitement, as the owner of the house accepted our offer. The place was amazing and I couldn't imagine a better place to raise a family. And luckily Owen felt the same way.

No matter what would happen with the park in the future, we weren't going back. We needed to settle down somewhere safe.

We lived at a hotel for a couple of weeks, before we could move into the house. We spend most of the time searching for a job and looking for furniture to our new house.

Owen was so excited about arranging the nursery, that he spend almost day and night, painting and assembling furniture once we got settled in the other, more important rooms.

One night I found him sitting on the floor, putting together the crib.

I leaned against the doorframe as I watched him. He looked so concentrated.

"I'm only 15 weeks pregnant, you know? You have plenty off time to finish that." I said smirking, making him chuckle.

"I know. But I really want to get everything ready and perfect for our baby girl." He said as he continued fumbling around with the crib.

"We don't even know if it's a girl. It's only a feeling." I said, slowly moving from the door and into the room, to sit down on the puff chair next to him.

I looked around the room. The walls was painted in a grey tone, with a white trim. It was already filled with various toys, teddy bears and of course the plush raptors.

A rocking chair was placed right next to the spot, where the crib would stand.

"Do you like it?" Owen asked, as he leaned a bit back and sat back on his legs.

I took another look around the room and smiled. "I love it." I answered smiling, before I leaned down and kissed him.