Chapter 2

Claire told Caithlyn about the facilites as they drove through the woods. But Caithlyn wasn't really listening. She was so impressed by the nature and the few dinosaures they passed on their way.

"Where are we going?" Caithlyn asked curiously, finally able to take her eyes off the beautiful scenery.

"I'm taking you to meet two of the other trainers." She explained.
Caithlyn just nodded in understanding before she turned her eyes back out of the window.

Soon after they arrived at a huge building, looking like an enclosure. Claire smiled vaguely at Caithlyn before she got out of the car.
Caithlyn slowly followed her, walking closer to the enclosure as two men approached them.

"This is your new assistant." Claire said to one of the men gesturing at Caithlyn.

Her eyes were instantly drawn to the man with messy and curly redish-brown hair. He was pretty cute.

Okay, that was an understatement.
He was hot.

Caithlyn walked up beside Claire and reached out her hand to the dark skinned man in front of them.

"I'm Caithlyn." She presented herself as he shook her hand. - "Barry." The man responded with a soft smile.
Caithlyn smiled back at him and then turned to look at the other man.

Her heart skipped a beat as their eyes met. It was like his deep green eyes could see right through her.

He shook her hand making her hold her breath for a second.

Caithlyn awkwardly cleared her throat, trying to get herself together before he spoke.

"I'm Owen Grady." He presented himself smiling confidently.

"Caithlyn." She managed to say before she quickly looked down, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

"Nice to meet you." Owen said smiling. Caithlyn just nodded and smiled awkwardly, trying to avoid eye contact.

"Well, you can show Caithlyn around." Claire said to Barry and Owen, before she turned to Caithlyn.

"Here's your keys to your apartment and your car." She said as she handed Caithlyn two keys.

Caithlyn hesitantly took the keys from Claire and put them in her pocket, as she watched Claire walk off to her car, leaving her alone with Barry and Owen.

"Come on." Owen said smiling before he walked off towards the enclosure.

Barry and Caithlyn quickly followed behind.

"How old are you?" Owen asked briefly turning back to look at Caithlyn.

"25" She answered, trying to keep up with him.

- "Is this your first time here?"

"Yes. It's my first time here. I have never seen a dinosaur in real life before." She admitted nervously

Owen nodded in understanding.

- "Have you trained any animals before?"

"Yes. Dogs, horses, cats." She answered insecurely as they walked up some stairs, thinking that it had to sound ridiculous now that she should be training dinosaurs.

- "Do you have a boyfriend?" Owen asked as he walked up the stairs in front of her.

"No." She answered without even thinking about it making Owen stop and smirked at her.

"Not that it's any of your business." She quickly added, before she hurried past him, making Owen chuckle.