Chapter 65

We watched the I-rex hovering over the hurt T-Rex.
The Indominus was about to sink her teeth into Rexy's throat as we heard a well-known sound.

It was the sound of a raptor. It was Blue.

She ran towards the I-rex and attacked it.

It gave the T-Rex enough time to get back on her feet. She attacked the Indominus and smashed her into a building, before she dragged her around. The two huge bodies sent things flying through the air. We ran away from our hiding spot, before they got too close.

Suddenly Blue crashed though the glass, as we ran through the gift shop.
She quickly got back on her feet and attacked again.

The T-Rex managed to push the I-rex into another building, and drag her around before she pushed her down, near the Mosasaurus exhibit.

The I-rex got back on her feet and was ready to attack again, but the Mosasaurus jumped out of the water and grabbed her by the throat, making us all gasp in shock.

The Mosasaurus dragged the wriggling dinosaur, into the water leaving Blue and Rexy standing on the sidewalk.

We all watched tensely as the T-Rex turned her head towards Blue. Blue chirped quietly as she slowly took a step back.

Finally the T-Rex turned around and walked away.

Blue turned her head towards us, before Owen and I slowly and carefully, walked towards her.

We both stopped a few steps from her and just watched her.

She chirped quietly as she walked closer to me.

"You're a brave girl." I said smiling as she stopped in front of me and tilted her head. She chirped quietly again, before she sniffled at my belly. I carefully reached for her and stroke the side of her head.

"Thank you, Blue." I whispered, before I took a step back.

Blue looked over at Owen and tilted her head, like if she was waiting for a command.

Owen just shook his head, before Blue took one last look at us and slowly ran off.