Chapter 20 - Part 2

SMUTTY PART - You can skip this part without missing anything of the story.

Caithlyn was about to walk away from Owen, after she confessed her love for him, as he grabbed her wrist, forcing her to turn around and face him.

He crashed his lips to hers, sending shivers through every inch of her body.
At first she was a bit shocked, but then she quickly gave in and deepened the kiss. His lips felt so soft against hers.

"I've been in love with you since the first time I saw you." Owen whispered as he pulled away from the kiss.

His eyes was filled with love and Lust, as she looked him deep in the eyes before she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, for a deep soft kiss.

Owen smiled into the kiss, making Caithlyn smile relieved too.

Owen ran his tongue along her lower lip, asking for entrance as his hands roamed over her body.

Suddenly she felt herself, roughly pushed up against the metal bars, before Owen slowly trailed small kisses down her jawline and down her neck, making her moan as he reached the crook of her neck and then her soft spot by the collarbone.
He slowly slid his hand down her side, and the back up, under the fabric of her dress, trailing his fingers along the sensitive skin of her inner thigh, making her shiver under his touch, wanting him to touch her even more. He moved his lips back to hers, kissing her so deeply, that she almost couldn't breath.

He smirked into the kiss as he realized there was no fabric blocking his way to her core. He gently pushed two fingers inside her, but only enough to feel her wetness, before he moved his fingers to her clit and started rubbing his fingers against it.

"Owen. We. Shouldn't. Here." Caithlyn said in between moans and kisses.

He moved his fingers further back again, and slid them inside of her , making her whole body tense and shiver.
His lips moved down her neck again, while he gently nibbled and sucked on her skin, leaving small bruises. His fingers moved inside of her as he kept rubbing hrr clit with his thumb, in a steady pace, making her a moaning and panting mess.

"You want more?" He whispered seductively into her ear, as his pace slowed down, denying her, her climax.

"Mmh." She mumbled before she hungrily reached for his belt buckle and roughly pushed the fabric down, making him gasp.

Owen carefully cupped her face and kissed her passionately, before the kisses got hungrier and his hands trailed down her sides.

Owen slid his hands up her thigh and pushed her dress up before he lifted her off the ground, keeping her steady between his body and the metal bars.

He quickly positioned himself at jer entrance, before he looked questioningly at her, almost like he was asking for permission.

She nodded in response, before he slowly and carefully pushed inside of her, making them both gasp in pleasure from the feeling.

He gave hef some time to adjust, before he slowly started to push in and out. "Are you okay?" He asked a bit concerned. Caithlyn just nodded and mumbled something.

He carefully picked up his pace, making moans and groans escape their lips. Caithlyn quickly reached for the metal bars behind her, to keep herself steady, while the other hand was around Owen's neck. Owen quickly used the opportunity and moved his now free hand to the metal bar behind her, giving him the posibility to thrust even deeper and harder into her.

His other arm still kept her steady against the metal bars and his body, as he thrusted harder and deeper, hitting her soft spot.

"fuck." Owen cursed under his breath, before they both reached their climax.