Chapter 23

The three of them trained the raptors for a couple of hours, only interrupted by a few breaks. Both Owen and Caithlyn's acted very professional around each other, when they were around the rest of the team.

She didn't want anyone to believe that she was getting special treatment because she was sleeping with the boss.

The raptors did really good, so they took a small break from the training.

Caithlyn walked into the office building and poured herself a glass of water.

A few seconds later Owen burst through the door.

"Hey." She said smiling before she turned back to the sink and poured another glass of water.

Owen walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist making her chuckle.

"It's killing me, that I can't touch you." Owen said frustrated into her neck making her heart skip a beat.

"Oh, really?" She said almost coyly as she walked away from him, making him groan frustrated.

"Come on. We need to get back to work." Caithlyn said smirking walking towards the door.

They walked back out on the catwalk. Caithlyn made sure to wiggle her hips as she walked away from him, teasing him some more.

Owen groaned frustrated as she walked past him.

They had another short training with the raptors before Caithlyn had to leave, to work with her own dinosaurs.

"I'm going to leave now."  Caithlyn said cheerfully to the boys.

"I'll follow you to your car." Owen quickly said before they both walked off.

"I'll call you later, okay?" Owen said softly, as he wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, as they stopped by the car.

"Okay." Caithlyn said smiling at him, before he pulled her into a kiss.

Owen slowly let go of her so that she could get into her car.

"See you later, princess." He said before he closed the door for her.
She immediately felt the blood rush to her cheeks. No one had ever called her princess before.

Caithlyn went to the care station and worked with the baby dinosaurs. They were growing fast. A couple of months and they would be ready to live in the valley with the other dinosaurs.

She were suddenly interrupted by Claire calling her on the phone, asking her to meet with her and the constructors to check the plans for the new training station in the valley. Caithlyn felt really excited, but it would be awkward to meet up with Claire.

She quickly decided to text Owen, so that he knew she was going to be home late.

"Hey. I have a meeting about the new training facility. I'll be home late. Talk to you later. :-)"

She really wanted to tell him, that she missed him, but she wasn't sure if it would be too much already.

Arriving at Claire's office, she took a quick look at her phone, seeing that she got a text from Owen.

"Can't wait to hear about it. :-) See you later baby."

She couldn't help but smile to herself, from him being so sweet.

In the same second, Claire stepped out with an annoyed expression on her face, pulling Caithlyn out of her happy thoughts.

About an hour later, their meeting finished and Caithlyn went straight to her apartment. The plans for the facility was exactly what she had in mind, so she couldn't be happier or more excited and she had to tell Owen about it.

"It's going to be amazing! The babies are doing so well and the facility is going to be just as I imagined.
Can't wait to tell you about it.
I miss you." She quickly texted him.

After taking a long shower and getting dressed she took a quick look at her phone expecting an answer from Owen. But there was nothing.

She started to worry, but she didn't want to text him again. Maybe she was just naive, thinking that it could have been anything serious with them.