Chapter 45 - Wedding night

SMUTTY CHAPTER - You can skip this part, without missing anything of the story.

Owen grabbed Caithlyn just outside the trailer and carried her inside, bridal style. She felt so happy in that moment. He carefully placed her on the ground, making sure that she found her balance before he let her go

Caithlyn slowly walked into the bedroom and looked around in amazement as Owen took off his shoes and jacket.

"You did all of this?" She asked, smiling happily, looking at the rose petals spread across the bedroom.

"Mmh." He mumbled into her neck as he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.
His hot breath tickled her skin, making her shiver lightly.

"Help me out of this dress, please?" She asked, almost whispering.

Owen left a small kiss on her neck before his hand trailed to her back, where he slowly started to unzip the dress.  

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look in this dress?" Owen whispered. "Mmh. But please, keep telling me." Caithlyn said smirking. 

He started to kiss her neck again.

"Take this kiss, as a sign of my faith in our love.
Take this kiss, as a sign of my undying devotion. 
Take this kiss, as a sign of my eternal love." Owen said each time, he placed a kiss on her neck, slowly working his way down towards her collarbone. Her breathing got heavier, by each kiss.

She almost gasped as she felt his hands on the back of her shoulders, slowly trailing to the front, before he pushed the dress off her shoulders, making the dress fall to the ground. Caithlyn carefully stepped out of it and faced Owen.

"You looked pretty handsome in that suit." She said teasingly, as she grabbed his halfway untied tie and pulled him closer. Their lips were only inches apart as she smirked at him and pulled a bit back as he leaned closer to kiss her.

Owen quickly wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer to him, crashing his lips onto hers.

Suddenly she felt herself, pushed against the wall behind her, completely taken by surprise. 

Owen placed her arms over her head and held them there, with a tight grip on her wrists. Their eyes locked as his free hand trailed down her side, until he reached under the fabric of her underwear, making her gasp as he trailed his fingers over her clit. 

"You like that?" He whispered, as he slowly started to rub her clit.

"Mmh." She mumbled frustrated, wanting him to go faster. 

He kept his tight grip on her wrists as he started to leave kisses down her jaw, to her neck and to her soft spot by the collarbone, while he slowly rubbed her clit until she shivered under his touch, small moans escaping her lips. 

He started to move his finger faster, making her a moaning and wriggling mess. Suddenly he let go of her wrists and turned them around before he gently pushed her backwards towards the edge of the bed. He carefully laid hef down on the bed and placed a soft kiss on her lips before he trailed soft kisses down her chest and stomach. He made sure to leave an extra kiss on her little baby bump before he tugged on her underwear. She quickly lifted her hips, allowing him to pull them off. 

Owen started to leave small kisses down her inner thighs before he continued up, finally reaching the spot where she needed him. He started licking and sucking on her clit, first slow and teasingly, but then faster, making her moan in pleasure. He carefully slid two fingers inside her, slowly pushing in and out.
"Owen, faster." She moaned frustrated.  He quickened up his pace, making her walls clench around his fingers. 

Owen quickly stood up and undressed, still keeping his eyes on her. Caithlyn bit her lower lip in anticipation, as his muscular body was revealed. 

Owen slowly crawled on top of her, before kissing her passionately. Caithlyn wrapped her arms around his neck and played with his hair, as he did so.
He positioned himself at her entrance, still kissing her as he slowly pushed himself inside her, making her moan as she felt his full length inside of her. He started moving slowly, giving her time to adjust.

He slowly lifted himself a bit and started to thrust harder and deeper, hitting her soft spot. Owen let out a groan, for each thrust.
They were both close to their climax, as Owen leaned down again.

"Eyes on me." He whispered, before he entwined their fingers on each side of her head. It was so intense and intimate, as they both reached their climax.