Chapter 79

It was wierd, having so much time on our hands. Both Owen and I were becoming restless.

I guess, all that sleep and rest was good for the baby and of course, I enjoyed spending most of the day, curled up in Owen's arms.

Owen seemed worried and tense, but I didn't know what to do, to help him.

After lunch I took a long shower and went back into the bedroom, to get ready for later. Owen was watching the snow fall, as I walked in.
He was only wearing a pair of jeans, since he took a shower just before I did.
His eyes quickly turned to me, lingering at my body.

"Like what you see?" I asked teasingly as I reached down for a a top in my suitcase placed on the floor.

Owen chuckled from my comment, realising that I was quoting him.

His eyes turned back out of the window, almost as he wasn't allowed to look at me that way.

I dropped the top on the bed and walked up to him. I wrapped my arms around his muscular chest.

"I like what I see." I whispered into his neck, before I forced him to turn around and look at me.

(Smut is coming up - You can skip this part without missing anything of the story.)

I smirked at him, before I pulled him down into a soft kiss. Our eyes locked for a second, before our lips crashed together in a passionate kiss.

He carefully placed his hands on my hips, before he deepened the kiss, his tongue asking for entrance.
His grip on my hips tightened as I allowed him entrance.

Our tongues moved in perfect sync, as his hands roamed over my body.

I was getting impatient. I wanted him, now.

"Owen, I want you." I whispered as he kissed my soft spot at my collarbone.
A smirk crept into his face, as he just kept kissing the spot. His hand slowly trailed down my side, until he let his fingers run over the fabric of my underwear, making me shiver under his touch.

His lips moved up to mine as he kept running his fingers over the fabric, slowly and teasingly, making me moan frustrated into the kiss.

"I need you, Alpha." I whispered as our lips parted. That definitely changed the game, and I soon found myself almost thrown onto the bed with Owen on top of me, kissing me hungrily.

I couldn't help but smile into the kiss, as he started to move his hips in a slow rhythm.

He started to leave small kisses down my chest and stomach, slowly moving down my body. He got up on his knees, before he roughly tugged on my underwear. I lifted myself a bit, allowing him to pull them off.

He quickly got on his feet and undressed himself. His eyes lingering at me, as he did so.

He quickly moved back into the bed and attacked my lips, kissing me even deeper and hungrier than before.
He slid his hand down, in between my legs and started to rub his fingers against my clit, making me squirm under him.

He covered my lips with his, to keep the moans from escaping my lips.

"Owen, please. I need to feel you." I whispered, begging for more.

He quickly positioned himself between my legs, before he thrusted deep inside me, making me moan in a mix of pain and pleasure. He gave me no time to adjust, before he picked up a pace, slamming our hips hard together.

He moved his hands to my hips, grabbing them so tightly, that it would leave small bruises.

He kept a good grip on me as he moved his hand, and started rubbing my clit with his thumb.

I felt the knot in my stomach grow, with each thrust and touch.

"fuck." Owen cursed under his breath, still thrusting hard, finally pushing me over the edge. I moaned his name over and over again, followed by a frustrated groan from Owen as his thrusts got sloppier, before he released inside of me.

He collapsed beside of me in bed, before he pulled me closer to him.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked concerned, kissing my forehead.