Chapter 74

A couple of hours later, we were on a plane headed towards Madison, for the holidays.

I wasn't that used to traveling and I wasn't a huge fan of flying, so I was happy to have Owen by my side.

I was feeling a lot better, after getting some sleep in the airport waiting for our flight.

We were lucky enough to get seats next to the others, so I small talked with Karen during the flight.

"How long have you been married?" She asked looking at my wedding ring.

"Only for a few days." I answered smiling, looking down at my beautiful and special wedding ring. Owen had just wanted a simple gold ring for himself.

"Oh. Congratulations." She squealed excitedly.

"Thank you." I said smiling warmly at her.

I gently placed a hand on my belly. "Are you okay?" Owen asked concerned, almost jumping from his seat. "I'm fine. Everything is fine." I chuckled from his concern.

"Do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" Gray asked curiously.

"Wait, you are pregnant?" Karen asked surprised.

"Yeah, I'm pregnant." I chuckled, before I shared a warm smile with Owen.

"Honey, did you just hear that? They just got married and they're expecting a baby." She said excitedly, tugging on his arm.

"Congratulations." He said smiling at us. "Thanks, man." Owen answered.

I looked back at Gray. "We don't know yet. But I have a feeling, that it's a girl." I said finally answering his question.

"It's the best feeling in the world. Becoming a mom." Karen said looking between her two boys and me.

A couple of hours later we arrived at Dane County Airport.

We said goodbye to Karen, Scott and Claire, saving the best for the last. I kneeled down in front of Gray. "I'll see you for Christmas in a couple of days, okay?" I said softly, as he started to get emotional. He nodded in response, blinking his tears back.

"Please, take care of the baby." Gray said pleading. I was really surprised, by his concern for the baby.

"I will." I said smiling, before I got up and walked to Zach and pulled him in for a hug.

"See you soon." I said smiling, before Owen came in between and said goodbye to him.

We watched them walk away. Gray turned around and waved at us, multible times as they walked out of the Airport.

"It's sweet, how much they care about you and the baby." Owen said smiling at me, making me chuckle lightly.

"Let's go get a car and find a hotel." Owen suggested, before he placed his hand on my back leading me away.

We rented a car and found a nice hotel, for the next couple of days.