Chapter 88

After dinner we all went to the living room, to watch a movie. The boys decided that we should watch Guardians Of The Galaxy and Despicable Me.

The boys had thrown themselves on the couch, with their ice cream, watching the movie intensely.

Owen and I sat on the other couch and shared loving and funny looks as we ate our ice cream.

I finished up, and cuddled closer to Owen who wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

He gently stroke my hair, making me all sleepy.

"Oww." I groaned, as I suddenly felt like I was poked from the inside.

"Is something wrong?" Owen asked, looking at me in panic together with the boys.

"No." I chuckled. "I think she just kicked me." I said smiling, as I placed a hand on my belly.

I couldn't help but giggle as I felt her move again. Owen just kept staring at me in shock.

I quickly reached for his hand, and placed it on my belly.

At first he just stared at his hand on my belly. But then a wide smile crept onto his face as she started to move again. We both chuckled happily.

"Can I feel too?" Gray asked sweetly from the other couch.

"Of course." I said smiling at him. He quickly got up from his seat, and walked to us. Owen removed his hand, so Gray could feel.

Gray nervously sat down beside me. I reached for his hand and placed his hand on my belly, where I felt her move around, with smaller movements this time. Gray looked disappointed at me, because he couldn't feel anything. "Wait." I said smiling. "She's moving. She's probably kick again." I said reassuringly.

Suddenly the poking feeling was back and Gray laughed, as he felt the kick.

"Do you want to feel?" I said looking over at Zach. He hesitated. "It's okay." I said reassuringly.

He slowly got up and switched places with Gray. He carefully placed his hand on my belly.

His face lightened up as he felt her kick, and a smile crept onto his face.

"It's amazing, right?" I said excitedly.

"Yeah." He laughed, still with his hand on my belly.