Chapter 25

Caithlyn read the text from Barry to Owen.

"So that means we can do, whatever we want to." She said smirking before she leaned down and kissed him.

"I have a few ideas." Owen said smirking, before he flipped them over, so that he was on top of her.

"Oh yeah?" She said teasingly, followed by a moan as Owen started to leave small kisses down her neck and all the way down to her thighs.

He was great in bed. There was no denying that.

After round two, they just watched another movie in bed. Caithlyn rested her head on his chest while he gently stroke her hair.

"Owen?" She asked insecurely, lifting her head a bit, so that she could look at him.

"Mmh." He mumbled moving his beautiful eyes to hers.

Caithlyn searched for the words making Owen look questioningly at her.

"This thing.. With us... What does it mean?" She stammered nervously.

Owen's expression softened and a sweet smile appeared.

"Well, I like you and you like me." He started pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"I guess." Owen said jokingly with a wide grin on his face, making her chuckle.

No more needed to be said and Caithlyn placed her head on his chest again with a smile on her face.

Caithlyn woke up a couple of hours later, with the need to shift her position. She slowly rolled onto her side trying not wake Owen.

Less than a second later Owen wrapped his arms around her from behind and spooned her.

He slowly trailed his hand down her arm and entwined their fingers.

She had never felt so happy or safe with anyone before.

She woke up pretty early the next morning, still wrapped in Owen's arms.

She just laid there, enjoying being in his arms and looked out through the huge, floor to ceiling window.

"Good morning." Owen said sleepily and almost whispering behind her , before he started leaving small kisses on her shoulder.

"Good morning." She responded softly, snuggling even closer to him.

They just laid like that for about an hour, before Caithlyn got up and took a shower.
She walked back into the bedroom, only wearing panties and a white shirt.

She felt the warm morningsun hit her body as she walked past the huge windows. Owen was still in bed, watching her every step.

"What do you want to do today?" She asked curiously as she stopped next to the bed. Owen reached for her hand and pulled her into bed, making her land on top of him, making her chuckle before she kissed him passionately.

She folded her hands on his chest and placed her head on top, so that she was looking directly at him.

"You never answered my question." She started.

"Maybe we could use the opportunity and go to the mainland?" She then suggested.

Owen nodded in agreement.

Caithlyn smiled at him and was about to get off him as he grabbed her and pulled her back to him.

"And when we get back, I'm going to." He started, before he whispered the rest in her ear, making the blood rush to her cheeks.

"Why don't we skip to that part now." She  said smirking before she kissed him passionately.

Owen roughly turned them over, making her smile into the kiss. The smile was quickly replaced with a small gasp as Owen slid one hand up her side and the other down her hip and thigh and back up her inner thigh.