Chapter 41

Caithlyn was fixing her hair as she felt Owen's gaze on her, making her look questioningly at him.

"What is it?" She asked curiously as she fixed the last strand of loose hair.

"You just look so wonderful." He said smiling. He looked away, like he was embarrassed, making Caithlyn chuckle lightly.

"I know that look. You have to behave, until we get back here Mr. Grady." She said, trying to sound warningly as she slowly walked towards him with a smirk plastered across her face.

"But thanks. You don't look so bad yourself." She said smirking, as she placed her hand on his chest, pushing him a few steps back until he hit the wall behind him. She slowly leaned in and whispered.

"Let's continue this later."

Owen's eyes traveled down to her lips, lost in thought.

"We have to get going." Caithlyn said, before she turned away from him and walked towards the door, making sure to wiggle her hips as she did so. Owen let out a frustrated sigh, before he slowly walked up to her.

"I'll have you begging, by the end of the evening." Owen whispered in her ear as he passed her in the hall.
Caithlyn immediately felt the blood rush to her cheeks, making Owen smirk triumphantly to himself.

They were walking down the path, leading to the ferry, their hands laced together.

Owen wrapped his arm around her waist, while they were waiting for the ferry to arrive.
Caithlyn unintentionally placed a protective hand on her belly. Owen immediately noticed and smiled at her, knowing that she was really happy about the baby after the shock had settled.

Soon the ferry arrived.

It seemed like their parents had found each other on the ferry. They were talking and laughing as they walked towards Owen and Caithlyn.

"I see you found each other on the way here." Caithlyn's said smiling, before she walked into the arms of her parents.
She and Owen greeted their parents before they introduced each other.

Owen's parents were really nice and Caithlyn's parents already loved Owen, she could sense that. She was almost exploding from happiness, from everything coming together.

Owen smiled happily, as he grabbed her hand and they all walked off towards the restaurant.

They took their parents to Winston's for dinner.

The others ordered food and wine.
"Can I have a glass of water? With ice please." Caithlyn asked the waiter. All eyes were suddenly on her.

"Is there something wrong with the wine we ordered, sweetheart?" Owen's mother asked sweetly.

"No, not at all ma'am." She answered smiling, before she looked over at Owen who sat beside her.

They smiled at each other, before their attention turned back to their parents, who were looking questioningly at them.

"We're having a baby." Owen said happily, before he smiled at Caithlyn again.

Their parents quickly jumped to their feet hugged and congratulated them.
Owen's mom got really emotional, making Caithlyn shed a tear too.

During dinner, Owen teasingly, trailed his fingers up and down Caithlyn's thigh, making her all flustered. But luckily no one else than Owen noticed it.

After dinner, they followed their parents to their hotel.

"Thank you, for a lovely evening." Owen's mother said before they all hugged and said goodbye.

Their parents were talking happily about the newest addition to tejir family, as Owen and Caithlyn left them.

Caithlyn and Owen walked to her apartment, in silence. The tension was high, and they both just wanted to get home as fast as possible.