Chapter 17

Caithlyn spend the rest of the day working on the reports for the meeting. It got late and she still had a lot of paperwork.

So she texted Owen about work, to get some more time to get everything ready.

"I won't make it tomorrow. See you on thursday :-) Take good care of the raptors in the meantime. ;-)"

He quickly texted back.
-"I will ;-) Don't push yourself too hard. See you on thursday. :-)
X"

Caithlyn couldn't help but smile to herself.

"I won't. :-) I'm going to get a good nights sleep and finish up tomorrow." She texted back

"That's a good girl. ;-)"
He was definetly teasing her.

Caithlyn chuckled to herself before she placed her phone on her nightstand and drifted off to sleep.

She spend the next day working on the reports only interrupted by some work at the care station.

The babies was happy to see her and she was really happy to see them again.
It made her relax a bit, so that she had new energy to finish up the reports.

After another couple of hours of work, she got a text from Owen.

"Are you done with your reports? :-) "

- " Almost :-) I just need a few more details." Caithlyn texted back.

"Good. :-) The girls missed you today."

- "Did the girls miss me or did you? ;-) " She texted, teasing him a bit.

"We all missed you. :-)" Owen texted back.

- "Good. ;-) :-D I'll be back at lunch time tomorrow."

She finished her reports and went early to bed.

The next morning she got up early and packed her stuff, so that she didn't have to go home and change for the meeting. She wanted to spend as much time with Owen and the raptors as possible.
After breakfast and a shower she went to the care station and worked with the baby dinosaurs for a couple of hours. After that she hurried to the raptor paddock.

She got there just in time for lunch.

Barry and Owen were on their way to the lunch room as she parked her car.

"It's good to see you again Caithlyn." Barry said smiling happily, as they greeted her.

"I've only been away for a day." She said, tilting her head a bit to the side with a smile .

"Yeah. But we all missed you." Owen said, with a huge grin, making her chuckle.

"That's good to know." She said smirking, before they walked to the lunch room together.

"How have the girls been doing, with the training?" She asked before they sat down.
Caithlyn sat down beside Owen, with Barry across the table.

Barry shook his head with a huge grin on his face, making Caithlyn look confused between both of them.

"They are more concentrated when you're here." Owen explained with an almost embarrassed look on his face.

"Oh. So they actually missed me." Caithlyn said smirking, making Owen chuckle.