Chapter 87

Owen's POV.

The boys ran off to get changed, leaving Caithlyn and I alone again.

"Come on. Let's go for a swim. The boys will enjoy it." I said trying to make her stop worrying.

She slowly turned around in my arms and looked up at me, with her beautiful deep blue eyes.

"I'll join you in a bit. I just need a minute." She said smiling reassuringly at me.

I nodded and placed a soft kiss on her forehead, before I walked upstairs to change

The boys and I splashed around in the pool, for about half an hour, before Caithlyn joined us.

I immediately noticed her, walking towards us. She was wearing a simple black bikini, showing of her growing baby bump. Her auburn hair was pulled into a bun in the back of her head, with a few loose strands dancing around her face, in the light spring breeze. God, she was beautiful.

"Are you coming in?" Gray asked her, as he passed the ball to me.

She nodded in response so I quickly went to the edge to help her in.

We all played around for the rest of the afternoon.

The boys really had fun, and started to relax.

Afterwards the boys and I played on the new Playstation, as Caithlyn started to prepare the dinner.

Suddenly we were interrupted.

"Owen?" A soft voice said from the door. I turned around and looked at my wife, leaning against the doorframe.

"Could you go and pick up some ice cream for tonight?"

"Yeah, sure." I answered, making her smile warmly at me.

She walked back into the kitchen and I slowly followed her.

"They seem better." She said smiling happily, as I walked into the kitchen.

"See, I told you, that they would feel better." I said almost whispering as I wrapped my arms around her. It was just the best feeling, having her in my arms.

I gave her a soft kiss before I grabbed my keys and walked off.

Caithlyn's POV.

I was preparing dinner, as I suddenly realized that we didn't have any icecream and I really wanted some. Stupid pregnancy cravings.

I walked to the living room, where the boys were playing on the new Playstation.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched them.
They were having so much fun, racing against each other.

I almost felt bad about, interrupting their game, but I really wanted that ice cream later.

"Owen?" I said softly, from the door, making him turn and look at me.

"Could you go and pick up some ice cream for tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." He answered, before he up from the couch. I smiled thankfully at him before I walked back into the kitchen.

A few moments later he walked in.

"They seem better." I said happily and relieved, as he walked closer to me.

He carefully wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"See, I told you, that they would feel better." He whispered so softly, that it made me smile.

He gave me a soft kiss, before he took off. I watched him walk out. Man, was I a lucky girl. He was wearing a tight T-shirt, showing off his muscular body.

I smiled to myself before I returned to the cooking.