Chapter 25 - Part 2

Smutty part! You can skip this part, without missing anything of the story :-)

Owen trailed his hand up her inner thigh, as he kissed down her neck to her collarbone. He was teasing her, touching her everywhere, just not where she wanted him to touch her.

He finally grabbed her panties and tugged on them, before she lifted her hips a bit allowing him to pull them off.

He gently nibbled on her skin as his fingers slowly approached the spot where she needed him the most.

He briefly touched her clit, making her gasp in surprise, as her whole body shivered under his touch.

"Owen, please." She whispered frustrated.

"What's the magic word?" Owen whispered into her ear, before he continued to nibble and kiss down her neck to her soft spot at her collarbone, making her groan frustrated.

He ran a finger over her clit again and down to her entrance, teasing her over and over again.

"Alpha." She finally said frustrated.

"That's a good girl." He whispered into her ear as he pushed two fingers inside her , making her moan in pleasure.

He smirked at her before he slowly moved down, leaving small kisses down her stomach as he did so.

Caithlyn gasped as his tongue finally reached her clit, making her buckle her hips even more and close her eyes.

Suddenly he stopped and snapped his fingers, making her look confused at him.

"Eyes on me." He commanded before he went down on her again, leaving her all flustered.

He pushed two fingers inside her again as he let his tongue run over her clit slowly. He slowly and teasingly pushed his fingers in and out.

"Owen, faster." She moaned.

He just raised an eyebrow and kept his slow pace.

"Alpha. Faster, please." She begged even more frustrated this time.

Owen quickened his pace, making moans escaping her lips.

She was getting close, as she pushed her head back on the pillow and closed her eyes again.

Owen stopped, making her whimper in frustration.

"What did I just say? Eyes on me." He commanded.

Their eyes locked and he started to work his magic again.
He moved his fingers faster inside her, finally pushing her over the edge, felling her walls clench around his fingers.
Moans escaped her lips as he rode out the orgasm.

Owen slowly moved up her body, leaving kisses all the way, as he was about to undress himself.

Caithlyn decided he had to taste some of his own medicine.

She roughly pushed him off her, flipping them over.
He was definitely taken by surprise or else there was no way, she could turn him over. He was just too strong.

She straddled him and started to leave small kisses down his neck, slowly grinding against him.

Owen grabbed her ass, so that she was grinding harder against him.

"Who said you were allowed to touch?" She said smirking, before she moved further down, leaving kisses down his stomach, all the way down to the edge of his boxers.

She tugged on the fabric, pulling them off him.
Small moans and groans escaped his lips, as she slowly stroke his long member. Really slow, just to tease him and make him beg for more.
He groaned frustrated.

He wanted more.

"Faster." He begged.

She slowly leaned down and took it in her mouth, starting to lick and suck the head, before she slowly worked her way down. Owen moaned, but it was quickly replaced by frustrated groans.

She quickened up her pace a bit, until she noticed that Owen had closed his eyes.

She snapped my fingers making him look at her.

"Eyes on me." She said smirking, before she slowly leaned down and started to work on him again, keeping eye contact. It was really intense.

She worked with both her hands and mouth until he was close. She quickly moved up and straddled him, positioning herself over his cock.

She slowly started to move up and down, giving herself time to adjust.

She picked up the pace, making them both groan and moan in pleasure.
Owen grabbed a hold of her hips, helping her keep up the rhythm.

Caithlyn was getting close again and lost her concentration. Owen used the opportunity and flipped them over.
He loved to be in control.

She moaned as he started to thrust, first slow, then harder and faster.

He slowly leaned down and grabbed both of her wrist and held them down over her head. His other hand trailed down her side until he finally reached her clit, gently rubbing it as he kept thrusting.

Caithlyn completely lost it, as she arched her back as she closed her eyes, ready to let the feeling take over.

"Hey! Eyes on me." Owen said panting, picking up his pace thrusting even harder.

"Eyes on me." Owen whispered over and over again until they both reached their climax. Caithlyn had never experienced something so intense and amazing before.