Chapter 82

It was soon time for us to leave, because of the early flight the next morning.

I was standing in front of Zach, saying goodbye.

"Call or text me, if you need anything, okay?" I said smiling at him. Zach responded with a nod and a warm smile.

I kneeled down to say goodbye to Gray.

"Can we visit you in Florida? " He asked.
"Of course. Anytime you want." I said smiling reassuringly at him, before I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you so much, for the gift." I said, before we walked out of the door towards our car.

"Can you believe, that by Christmas next year, we'll have a child?" Owen suddenly said as we drove.

I looked a bit surprised at him, but then a warm smile quickly crept into my face.

"Yeah. It's going to be amazing." I said in awe, by the thought of spending Christmas together with our child.

"Karen told me, that they're getting a divorce." I said after a while.

Owen looked at me with a sad expression on his face.

"I feel so bad for the boys." I said, staring out of the windsheild.

"I know." Owen said in a sad tone.

We finally arrived back at our hotel.

"Let me help you with that." Owen said, as he noticed my failing attempts to untie the band around my waist.

He very slowly and carefully untied the band, before he started leaving small, soft kisses on my neck.

I slowly turned around and kissed him.
"The gift from the boys, was amazing, but you're still the best gift I could ever wish for." Owen said, almost whispering. "Charmer." I chuckled, before I kissed him again.

The next morning we quickly packed our stuff and went to the airport.

Barry picked us up at the airport in Florida to take us on a tour to look at houses.

I hugged him tightly, so happy to see him again. He took a step back and studied my belly.

"It's starting to show, right?" I said smiling, as I proudly showed off, my growing baby bump. Barry chuckled, before he nodded in response.

"It's the Grady genes." Owen said proudly, as he wrapped his arm around my waist, making both Barry and I laugh.

We spend the afternoon, looking at houses. We were headed towards the last house. The one in Fort Myers.

"The house looks amazing. And there's enough room for a big family." Barry said smirking.

"I can't wait to see it." I said excitedly.

"Don't get too excited. It's pretty expensive." Owen said skeptically.

"We both have good savings. But let's see. It has to feel like home." I said looking out of the window, watching the houses as we drove by.

It looked like a nice neighboorhood.

We finally pulled up the driveway to a beautiful home. It was elegant but it still felt really nice and cozy.

I smiled excitedly at Owen, as we walked to the front door.

Barry knocked on the door, and soon after we were greeted by a really sweet elderly lady.

She invited us in and started to show us around. The house was amazing. The rooms were huge, with large windows allowing a lot light in there.

Most of the rooms, had a beautiful view to the sea, who where only a few hundred meters away from the garden.

"Why do you want to sell this amazing place?" I asked curiously, as we stood by the pool in the garden.

"My husband passed away last year and the house is just to big for myself." She answered.

"We raised our four children here, and I would love to pass it on to a young couple, who wants to start a family." She continued, smiling as she looked at my baby bump.

Owen and I, took a tour around the house on our own. I stopped by the big window in the master bedroom, and looked at the beautiful sea.

"Could you imagine yourself live here?" Owen asked as he walked up behind me.

"Yeah. I would love to raise our children here." I said smiling at him.

"Let's give her an offer then." Owen said before he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.