Chapter 75

We finally got to our hotel room.
It had a good size, bright colours and a nice view. It was actually pretty nice, and would definitely do for the next couple of days.

I looked out of the window. It was snowing. There was already a few centimeters of snow on the ground.

"I didn't think I would ever see snow again." I sighed. I loved the weather on the island, even though it could get pretty hot some days.

Owen walked up behind me, wrapped his arms around me and watched the snow together with me.

"I know. But it's beautiful anyway." He said before he placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

We bought everything we needed, at a small shop on the way to the hotel. We unpacked our stuff, before I plopped myself onto the bed, sighing exhausted.

"Let's order some food. What do you want?" Owen asked.

"Pancakes and strawberries." I answered.

"Really?" Owen asked, looking confused at me.

"I'm pregnant. I have weird cravings." I shrugged, smirking at him.

"Pancakes it is." Owen chuckled.

After he ordered the food, he placed himself next to me on the bed.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked, leaning on his elbow to look at me, as he drew small cirkles on my small bump with his fingers. "Mmh." I mumbled.

"No pain?" He asked.

"No pain." I confirmed, just enjoying the tickling sensation of his fingers running over the fabric of my top.

He carefully pushed my top up, revealing my growing baby bump.

He slowly moved down, so his face and lips were only a few inches away. His hot breath tickled my sensitive skin.

He placed a gentle and soft kiss on my belly. "I can't wait to hold you in my arms." He whispered in between kisses.

I couldn't help but smile. He was going to be an amazing father.

He slowly moved up and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Zach was right. She's going to have some badass parents." Owen said smirking, making me laugh.

"She's definitely going to have the best dad in the world." I said smiling softly, running my fingers through the back of his hair. Owen looked a bit surprised at me at first, but his expression quickly softened and turned into a smile.

"And the most amazing and beautiful mom." He said smiling before he kissed me passionately. We stayed in bed for another couple of minutes before I took a shower.

I just finished as Room Service arrived.

"We should get presents for the boys." I suggested, as we were eating quietly.

"Good idea." Owen said smiling.

"What do you want to get for them?" Owen asked, making me think for a moment.

"You know, I took a lot of pictures of my girls and the raptors. Maybe we could make some sort of scrapbook, for Gray? Wouldn't that be cool?" I asked.

"Sounds cool. What about Zach?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." I sighed.

"We'll find something." Owen said smiling.