Chapter 41 - Part 2

Smutty part - You can skip this part, without missing anything of the story :-)

Owen and Caithlyn went back to her apartment building.

She made sure to wriggle her hips, as she stepped in front of Owen and walked to the elevator. She had barely set a foot in the elevator, before she was pressed against the wall.

She looked up and was captured by Owen's deep green eyes, who were filled with lust.

She couldn't help but smirk, from the sight. Owen crashed his lips onto hers, slowly trailing his hands down her sides, sending shivers through her body.

Their tongues were fighting for dominance until Caithlyn's almost gasped for air as Owen broke the kiss.
He started to kiss down her neck to her soft spot at her collarbone. She was starting to get frustrated, because he didn't touch her, he just kept his hands at her hips.

"You want more?" Owen whispered. She couldn't let him win this one, so she shook her head in denial.

"That's a shame." He whispered before he started to nibble on her skin.

He slowly slid his hand under her  dress and up between her thighs.

The elevator stopped and the door opened. Owen quickly let her go and walked out, leaving her all alone and flustered.

Caithlyn quickly straightened her dress and followed him to her apartment.

Owen went straight to the bedroom, as she locked the door behind them, before she walked into the bedroom where Owen, was undressing himself.
He was unbuttoning his vest as she walked in. He looked so goddamn hot.

"Maybe I should help you with that tie." Caithlyn suggested with a smile before she walked to him. She loosened his tie, looking him directly in the eyes. They were shining brightly, still filled with lust.

"Maybe you could help me unzip my dress?" She asked as she slowly turned around.

She could see Owen in the mirror in front of them and she knew he wanted her, just as much as she wanted him.

Owen carefully pushed her hair to the side before he slowly unzipped the dress, all the way down to her lower back.

Caithlyn's breathing got heavier as Owen let his hands trail down her shoulders, pushing the one-shoulder strap off her shoulder, letting the dress fall to the floor.

Owen started kissing down her neck, placed one hand on her hip, letting the other hand run down her body before he let his fingers run over the fabric of her underwear. His touch sent fireworks through her body, as she leaned her head against his shoulder, as he slid his hand under the fabric of her dress.

He rubbed his fingers briefly at her entrance and clit, making her whimper.
She just couldn't keep it together anymore, she needed him to touch her now.

"Owen, please." She moaned as he briefly touched her again.

"You want more?" He whispered teasingly.

"Please. More." She whispered under her breath.

Owen quickly turned them both around, so that she was facing the bed.
Caithlyn quickly stepped out of her underwear and positioned herself at the edge of the bed, as Owen quickly undressed himself.

He positioned himself behind her, while he took a hold of her hips before she pushed herself against him.

"Hey, wait. What about the baby?" Owen asked concerned.

"What about the baby?" Caithlyn said impatiently, turning around to look at him.

"Maybe it can see my... Or I could hurt it?" Owen said, almost in panic.

Caithlyn sat down on her knees in front of him on the bed.

"It can't see anything and you can't hurt it." She said gently cupping his face.

"Now, please, just fuck me, okay?" Sje said before she turned around again, making Owen chuckle.

He teasingly pushed the tip of his lenght inside her and pulled out again, a couple of times.

"Owen..Please." Caithlyn whispered frustrated.

"What's did you say?" He said teasingly.

"Please." She said louder this time.

"Good girl." He said. She could almost hear him smirk.

He carefully pushed his full lenght in, giving her time to adjust before he picked up his pace.

"Harder." Caithlyn moaned über fjer breath. Owen slowed down, making her whimper frustrated.

"Harder. Please." She begged again.

Owen tightened his grip on her hips, pulling her on him harder.

He groaned, as he thrusted harder and faster. Caithlyn felt her walls clench around his member, just as he released inside of her.