0.

Love.

I had thought I experienced it at one point in my life in the most fucked up way possible, but it was a mental game to him.

I had been mentally abused and tortured by him numerous of times and I still came out the other end saying those three words that fucked up everything for me.

Till this day, I've never tasted revenge so badly.

The taste was so distinctive I could almost crave it again.

I wanted to give him the same pain he had given me.

I wanted to destroy what he had with all the shit I had on him.

I was his personal assistant once, I know mostly everything about him.

Taking a deep breath as I look in the mirror, I smirk devilishly at my reflection before flipping my now long blonde hair over my shoulder.

I couldn't breathe probably with the skin tight wrap that's giving the illusion that I no longer have the full brèasts I usually have.

My fake tan was easily noticeable, but was evenly toned for a 'blonde' girl.

I had practice weeks to speak probably with the dentures I have in but it's time to put it to use.

I make my out and towards the exit of the bathroom as I mentally prepare myself.

My blue contacts are slightly irritating my eyes but it's nothing major.

Scanning the room, I wait intently for him to walk through and once he does, my heart pumps into gear as I stand from my seat and walk towards him.

My sleek stilettos clink against the marbled floor as I keep my eye on him.

Flipping my hair at the right time, I casually walk and 'accidentally' walk into him, causing all the papers in my hands to hit the ground.

I fake a gasp and play the innocent little 'American' girl.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you." I murmur stupidly.

"It's fine. It was my fault." He says, bending down to pick my pathetic papers off the floor.

I smile wickedly before biting my lip as he stands to face me.

He frowns momentarily and I'm hoping to God he doesn't notice me.

I caked on enough make up to make me look different. I just hope all those contouring classes I took paid up to reshape my face.

"I'm a cluts." I half smile before shrugging.

He seems dumbfounded for a moment as I tilt my head at him.

"I'm sorry. You just- you look-" he frowns.

"I look?" I frown as my hear reacts towards his voice.

I look like what?! The girl you kidnapped three months ago!

"What's your name?" He suddenly questions.

His dumbfounded expression disappears immediately and that smug look I'm so use to seeing appears.

Alissa.

"My names Adriana." I smile politely, exposing the fake dentures that I've long to pull out since I've put them in this morning.

"Adriana. Zayn Malik." He smirks. "What brings you to the enterprises?"

I came to destroy you.

I pull a smile, one that could put any man in hospital if looks could kill.

"I came here for an internship."

A/N: Hey guys!

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter: lifeofchvnel xxx

Book two of Malik! Yay!

I hope you enjoy this book as much as you enjoyed the last book!

Um what do you think is going to happen in this book??? (;

I love you guys so so so much!!

-Chanel xxx