67.

If there's any name that's Zyan in this chapter, it's Zian. My phone autocorrects it too Zyan for some weird reason.

Thank you and I'm sorry for the late updates. I'm trying to be consistent but I'm really busy all the time.

"He kind of creep's me out." Zaidan murmurs under his breath as Brian walks out of the slave house.

"You say that about all the Slave owners." I reply.

"Oh thank god. Here!" Boots hands me Zian and finally excuses himself to the toilet.

I clear my throat as the sleeping baby now wakes up to look at me. I half smile before frowning and handing him to Zaidan.

"No." He gives Zian back. "You look after him."

"I'm busy." I hand him back to Zaidan and he throws his hands up. "Zaidan." I say tiredly.

He shakes his head. "No."

"Zaidan." My voice deepens.

I roll my eyes before the baby starts crying. "Zaidan!" I say worriedly.

Zaidan chuckles before shaking his head. "Don't you just wish you listened to me when I said to leave them with her friend?"

I rock Zian awkwardly as if it would help in some way and he finally stops after a moment and I take in the comfortable silence again.

"Oh look at that." My annoying brother whispers. "You're so Daddy right now." Zaidan says in a seductive tone and I roll my eyes.

"Okay, I'm back." Boots smiles before wiping his hands dry against his chest and taking Zian off me.

For a moment I didn't want to let him go— for a moment.

I didn't want to grow to attached to the babies, because I can only come up with one thing Alissa would want, and that's me nowhere near them.

"Th-Thanks." I shake my head before heading up to the office.

Both Boots and Zaidan follow behind me and my annoyance grows. I just want to be alone for two seconds. I can't even catch a break without one of them breathing down my neck, or thrusting a dirty diaper in my face.

When was the last time I was alone, oh yeah— when I kicked the both of them out of my house.

I just want time to think to myself. I don't even care if the babies are in the room. They're probably better company than these two are right now.

Opening the door to my office after putting in the code, I close it until I feel Zaidan push against it as I turn around and stare at him.

"What?!"

"So what's the plan Daddy?" Zaidan teases as he lounges himself on the couch in my office.

"There's no plan, Zaidan." I mumble as I pull his feet off and sit on the chair at the desk. "And don't call me that."

"What do you mean no plan?" Zaidan questions as he sits up.

Boots sits down across from me at the seat with Zian. "Well, to be honest Zaidan, we can't figure out where she could be. She's not with the outcasts, we don't know if she's with a slave owner right now, because the guys have been through most of the slave houses the last couple of weeks and although we do know she got out of the abduction the outcasts had arranged, we know for sure she would have been back by now, which leads us back to square one. We don't know where she is."