44.

"So how did things go?" Boots questions as I step out of the grand room and into the ballroom.

I shrug and frown as I look back inside to see the rest of them stepping out.

"They trust me. But we have a problem."

"I hope that problem isn't me, beta?" Yaser interrupts and I roll my eyes as Boots nods, understanding the situation.

"I have other things to worry about right now." I murmur tiredly before continuing towards the front door to get out of this place.

"Where are you going?"

"Leatherhead. To get away from you." I say over my shoulder as Boots catches up by my side.

"I don't think that's necessary." Yaser says sternly.

"Why are you here?! You didn't want to come back into slavery?!" I whisper yell as I approach him again.

Other slaves owners gaze at us intently, some gazing at me in shock for challenging and speaking to the number one slave owner in such a disrespectful matter.

"I'm back because of you." Yaser points out.

"Like father, like son." Boots murmurs under his breath.

I gaze at Boots and raise my eyebrow at him. "Seriously?"

"I had too?" He shrugs before looking away.

"No one is in your side about this. Just let me do this."

"No!" Yaser scowls and I roll my eyes and walk away.

"Fuck you." I grumble under my breath.

"I'm not letting you get involved with the outcasts. You're setting everyone up for danger!" Yaser calls out.

"High key on your side. Low key think he's right." Boots says as we walk outside and towards my car.

"Honestly, I don't give two shits about what he thinks. I'm getting in that slave circle." I scowl.

"Let's be honest here Zayn, your father is basically King of the slave circle. Every countries number one slave owner can't exactly compare to him." Boots says as we get in the car.

I put the key in the ignition and shake my head in frustration.

"I don't care if he's the king of fucking England. I'm taking that spot!"

"How the fuck are you going to do that? He's your father. What could you do?!" Boots questions rhetorically. "Exactly. Nothing."

"He needs to step out." I murmur.

"But he won't." Boots shrugs.

I roll my eyes and pull out of the drive way to get to the main road.

"Are you hungry or anything?" I question tiredly.

Boots shakes his head. "Nope. But I'm thirsty."

"You're always thirsty." I murmur as my phone  begins to ring.

"Don't answer it." Boots says as I pull it out and press it to my ear.

"Do you not care about my life?" He jokes.

"Hello?" I answer, ignoring Boots.

"Hey, um how did everything go?" I frown and realise it's Alissa.

My mood lightens a little and I frown as Boots raises an eyebrow at me.