Hey thur.

Yo what's up Fam.

So a couple of months ago. Or should I say last year D: I had announced that I was officially going to stop wattpad forever after I had finished this book and nothing else.

A lot of you guys were kind of shook and was like "what" "what about canvas" "what about this one?" "Are you going to finish it?"

And being myself I didn't reply because it literally takes me forever to reply to every message.

But I'm back. And Its a new year. And it's a fucking New me. (Kidding not kidding) and I thought. "Fuck it." I'm gonna slay this year. I'm gonna slay all my books. I'm gonna slay all my social media. I'm gonna slay my YouTube channel that I keep starting but then deleting.

I'm just gonna slay and don't give a fuck about what people say tbh.

I just want to make myself happy and write for me. I've missed writing a heck of a lot and when I had announced I wasn't going to write anymore, I was going through some serious problems. Like financial problems which kind of almost messed up a few relationships and friendships and I just didn't want you guys waiting around for something that might not come.

My heart was definitely dedicated to this book right from the get go, which is why I couldn't just put it off. I wanted to see where I could take this but yes. I am staying in wattpad and going to continue/finish my other books.

It's my New Years resolution to finish them all. And if I can see myself still writing more. Who knows I might write The devils Slave again (;

if you don't know what that is. It was a book I had started last year that people enjoyed but I took it off and saved it. So it's tucked away in my drafts for save keeping.

But yesss I'll say it louder for the people in be back. I'm. Staying. On. Wattpad.

Ya can't get rid of me that easily unfortunately for you. My salty ass is here to stay!

Anyway I love you guys so so so so much (que Ariana Grande) and can't thank you enough for  sticking around for so damn long!!!

Please please please follow me on Twitter, I still miss and love talking to you guys heaps!!

LIFEOFCHVNEL < Twitter. Pleaseeeee

Xxxxxx
-Chanel