52.

*1 week later*

"Wake up sleeping beauty. Come on." I frown when the end of my bed dips and I squint lightly to see Zaidan wet and shirtless.

"How's the water?" I murmur as I roll over on my back and yawn tiredly to myself.

"Great. Always great. I saved you some breakfast." Zaidan smiles. "Went out for a little stroll to the villagers and met some nice locals on my way back from the resort."

"That's nice." I finally sit up and yawn yet again before peaking outside the open windows.

The warmth completely surrounds me and the sun is giving me the lovely dark tan skin I was born with.

"So apparently snorkelling is on for us today." Zaidan says as he places an envelope on the bed.

I frown and reach for it.

Opening it up, I take out the small card.

Your complimentary snorkelling lessons are still available. Should you wish to continue on, Peter Xana will be happy to accompany you and Miss Lacy.

We hope you have enjoyed your stay Mr Malik.

Inside the envelope are two passes and I gaze up at Zaidan.

"You want to go?" I question.

Zaidan nods and then shrugs before nodding again with a smile.

"Okay. I think we have to call this number that they left on here to make the confirmation with it or something?" I shrug before getting out of bed.

"Right. I'll do that while you have some breakfast."

"Okay." I make my way into the bathroom before turning back to Zaidan and frowning. "Have you heard anything from Zayn?"

Zaidan shakes his head before frowning too.

I nod slightly before walking into the bathroom.

It's been exactly a week since I had last spoken to Zayn and it's making this stress free trip, more stressful.

He hasn't answered any of my calls or replied to any of my messages and it's worrying me.

Trying again, I rub my belly and sigh quietly when I realise he's not going to answer again.

"Hey, it's me again. Can you please call me? I'm worried about you, and I miss you. Don't get up to any mischief, babe." I say quietly before ending the voicemail.

I stare at my belly yet again and frown as I look at myself from the side.

I swear I'm growing faster than usual.

After relieving myself and quickly having a shower, I coat myself in sunscreen and make my way into the giant dining room where Zaidan is sitting, playing on his phone.

"So, princess. We're leaving in an hour and a half to go snorkelling." He smiles.

"Guess I have time to eat." I shrug before walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge.