61.

I hear a sudden knock on my door and I frown to myself before ignoring it.

"Dude! Open the door! We need to tell you something!" Boots.

I sigh and continue to ignore him. The door knob turns a few times only he finally realises that I've locked it.

"It's three in the fucking morning, Boots. Fuck off." I yell.

"It's about Alissa!" Boots voice muffles behind the door.

"Open the door Zayn." Another voice, Zaidan, says.

I don't reply, I keep my eyes closed until my mind begins to race with bad thoughts or incidents that could have happened to her.

"Zayn-"

I shove the blankets off me and unlock the door. "What?!"

Boots breathes a sigh of release before smiling hopefully. Zaidan remains impassive, but isn't exactly keeping his fidgety hands out of eye site.

"She's had them." Boot's smile remains and I frown at him.

"What?"

"She's had the babies! Two boys." Zaidan finally says.

I stay silent as my mind tries to take it all in. I have two sons.

No you don't. You're not with her.

"Has-" I clear my throat. "Do you know if she's named them?"

Boots shrugs before pointing behind him. "Come down, have a look for yourself."

I shake my head. "Why do you keep telling me about these things?"

Zaidan rolls his eyes before folding his arms and facing Boots.

"You have a right to know." Boots says, in a matter of fact tone.

"We're not together anymore, so I don't want to know."

"I told you." Zaidan spits as he pulls on his arm.

Boots rolls his eyes. "Right, okay." He says, tone dry.

"I'm going back to bed." I murmur annoyed.

"One of them is named Zilas. She hasn't named the other one yet." Zaidan adds.

I stop and frown at him. "Zilas?"

Boots nods.

In my dreams I had trained someone named Zilas, I even referred to calling him Beta.

"Lord help her, I hope she doesn't name my other poor nephew by his father's name." Zaidan says bitterly.

I shake my head. "Don't tell me anything else about her, or the babies. I don't want to know."

"Zayn-"

"Borhan!" I cut him off immediately as my voice drips with venom. "I mean it."

"I told you it was a waste of time coming here. Let's go!" Zaidan begins to walk away but Boot's isn't quite done.

Boots shakes his head. "Fine. Okay, and if she's dead, would you want to know? Or do you want us to keep that away from you too."

I don't answer him as I close the door and trudge back to bed. Only the door doesn't close and I come to the conclusion that Boots isn't finished.

"Boot's let's go already." Zaidan scowls.

"Don't be fucked off with us if we don't tell you something about her you wanted to know." Boots threatens.