12.

"He lives here." Rodney pulls up outside as I try to peer through the closed gate.

I look at Rodney and bite my lip. "What if he's home?"

"Maybe you should have thought of that before wanting to break into his house!" Rodney frowns.

I roll my eyes.

"He's not home. I double checked his security cameras." Rodney adds after I gaze back at the gates. "What exactly are you going to do?"

I shrug. "Who knows? He might be keeping someone here. I might find a gold mine of money. The less you know the better Rodney."

Rodney sighs. "I'll be here waiting."

"I won't be long."

Rodney hands me a chord and a strange cellphone looking thing. "Make sure you put this into the keypad of his alarm and I'll message you the key code. Don't do anything stupid."

"You're telling me not to do something stupid when i'm breaking into a house that could be riddled with security cameras and alarms? Very reassuring."

Rodney shrugs wordlessly as I pull my beanie on.

Getting out of the car, I walk around to the side of the house to climb the trees and the giant wall to get to the house. It took longer than I expected but after a few grazes and near slips, I made it over with a fear bit of ground shock affecting my land.

I gaze up at the giant house and swallow down my fear as I circle the house. No one is obviously home, because every light in the house is off.

I'm in the pitch darkness as I blindly try and find the front door.

Finally able to step ahead, Rodney calls and I pick up immediately.

"Hel-"

"Someone's inside. They're coming out!" Rodney hangs up and I quickly hide into the nearest bush I could find.

My heart jumps into overdraw as I watch a middle aged woman step out of the house. She looks as if she was about to leave, but she's startled when she hears someone by the gates.

"Hey! You!" It's fucking Rodney.

What the hell are you doing?!

The lady frowns and approaches Rodney, leaving the door wide open and I look back at her before quickly dashing inside the dark house.

I hear Rodney shouting out a few times before he stops. The lady's footsteps becomes more prominent and my heart pounds in my chest as she closes the door and locks me in the house.

I pause for a moment and realise what just happened.

I'm in Zayns house.

My phone vibrates and I don't realise how much I'm panting until I  answer.

"She's gone." He murmurs.

"Oh my god." I breath anxiously.

"Where are you?!"

I smile as I shake my head in relief.

"Rodney, I'm inside."

Zayn.

"Zaidan." I murmur as I shake his arm. "Zaidan wake up. We're here."

Zaidan yawns tiredly before shaking his head.

"Get out of the car." I scowl.

"Fine grumpy ass. I'm getting up." Zaidan sighs annoyed as he rubs his eyes.