81.

ZAIDANS POV

"You're back." Boots raises an eyebrow as he steps out of the room Zayn is in.

"Yeah I can't sleep." I shrug. "How is he?"

"Your brother still wants to get out."

"Of course he does." I roll my eyes. "What about you. Why don't you go and get some rest?"

"I'm fine." Boots nods. "I can survive on little rest."

"Where are you going?" I frown.

"For a walk. He just dropped some dark stuff on me." Boots widens his gaze for a moment.

"Right. Ahh. I just seen Alissa."

Boots frowns. "Oh. How'd that go for you?"

"Yeah it was, heart wrenching."

"She's a mess eh?"

"Yeah. Wish I could do something to help her at least." I murmur, until I realise the side effect of the drug is talking.

"Not sure to be honest. I might go see her as well." Boots says.

"Actually. She wants to see the boys." I say quietly. "And I may have told her that we can bring them here the next time you see her.

"Zaidan!?" Boots scowls. "She's recovering from a submissive drug. Do you really think that's going to be safe for them?!"

"I think it'll help her a lot. She's broken."

"Is that the side effect talking or your kind soul?" Boots questions me and I shrug.

"My kind soul. I guess."

"I don't think it's a good idea." Boots says. "It's a horrible idea. Something could happen to the babies. They're only two months old!"

"I know." I nod. "I'm aware of that. She'll be okay."

Boots sighs in defeat. "If something happens to them Zaidan-"

"Nothing will happen. The worse that could happen is her breaking down again."

"I'll call Trish to see if she can bring them here to the hospital. Where are you going now?"

"I'm going in to see Zayn."

"He's sleeping. You're coming with me to see her again." Boots grabs my arm and pulls me along with him and I look back at the closed door where my brother is.

"But-"

"Nah. No buts. He's fine. He wants to be alone."

After lunch break for the patients was over, Boots managed to get a hold of My mum, Trisha and convinced her to bring Zilas and Zian to the hospital.

She wasn't exactly fond of the idea either but as soon as he mentioned Zayn seeing them as well, she was fine.

Trisha and Yaser have only visited a couple of times, both times Zayn was still in his two day coma.

"She'll be here soon." Boots says as he walks towards me. "you ready to see her again."

Yes.

"No." I scowl at myself and he notices my strange behaviour.

Boots eyes me impassively and stops me from walking into her room.

"Are you okay?" He questions.

"Yeah I'm fine."

"You didn't take the cure like Alissa did. Anything happening in your head?" Boots throws another question at me.