79.

I had to add in at least one more photo of Niko hahah

Hasn't been proof read either so there could possibly be a lot of mistakes.

"Niko. She's all yours. You told me the drug enhances people's emotions. She's hated me this whole time." I say. "I can't save her."

"You're giving up?"

I pierce my lips together. I don't want to answer that question.

"Instead of your life, take mine. My life, for hers."

"Why?" Niko questions quietly.

"I'm the only burden in her life."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. It might be the only good thing I can bring to her."

"What about your kids?"

"I'm sure you care for her enough to take her to her kids."

"No." Niko shakes his head.

"What?"

Niko frowns and sighs. "I'm not doing it."

"Why?"

"Give her the cure." Niko says quietly. "Tell her it's the injection and she'll take it willingly. Let her decide from there."

My vision is blurry when he hands it to me and I widen my gaze before blinking rapidly.

"It's true. She hates you." Niko smirks. "But, it is the drugs, remember that."

I sigh and look down at the cure.

"Maybe it was a good thing that you gave it to her." I murmur.

"I'd like to think so. But I know some tiny part of me regrets it." Niko says as if he was lost in thought. "Go. Let me know how it goes. The results are almost immediate. But because of the amount she took and the length of it, she will be sick. She'll turn back to her normal self ten minutes after it's taken, but after a few hours she'll get sick."

"She's been sick this whole time." I say tiredly.

"Then I know you'll look after." Niko says as he backs away. "I got others to take the drug and cure as well. They're all showed the same results."

"What's going to happen to her? When she's sick?"

"It'll be like a massive flu."

"Oh." I frown.

"And then multiply that by fifty." He chuckles.

My frown deepens and Niko's awkward smile falls completely.

"She'll be okay. Took me a week to get better. Might take her a tiny bit longer. Just remember to tell her it's an injection from me. She might notice it looks different too."

I sigh and turn to my car.

"Zayn."

Turning to Niko, I raise my eyebrow at him and he looks genuine. "Word of advice. Have hope and don't give up"

I narrow my gaze at him as if I'll see him clearer. "Hope is what gets you killed."

"Then don't give up." Niko smirks before turning back inside his house.