69.

"Are you leaving now?!" I question as my voice hardens.

Boots stands beside me and looks at me. "Calm, Zayn."

I pierce my lips together as he continues to stare at me with that goofy fucking look on his face. "Answer me!"

"Yes, Master. We'll be leaving shortly."

I nod before walking back to my desk in my chair. Boots sits across from me and half smiles.

"At least we have leads now. That's something." He says as he watches my actions.

I grab the shirt that she had stashed away and I close my eyes before reverting my gaze back at Boots.

"I'll be fine when I know she's okay."

Boots nods in agreement. "Yeah, me too."

I raise my eyebrow at him. "Are you sure it was a good idea sending the babies to Trisha?"

"Yeah of course it was. She's a good person. She means well. Should probably give her a chance mate."

"I have other things to worry about right now Boots. What do you want from me?! Do you want me to help you find Alissa, or do you want me to talk to Trisha?!"

Boots rolls his eyes. "Don't go off at me." He warns annoyed.

I press my lips firmly together. "Sorry."

He gazes at me in shock and I sigh. "I'm sorry, did you just apologise for lashing out at me?"

I shake my head. "Shut up."

He chuckles before folding his arm. "Hey, we can find her. I have a good feeling about this lead."

Boots hopeful gaze lingers on a little too long and I begin to doubt myself again. "I don't want to hope for something that could possibly get nowhere. They checked Niko's slave house since it was found in his area, and they didn't find her. I'm beginning to think looking in Bradford is a lost cause."

I grab the pen and begin to draw whatever my mind picks up on to get me distracted.

"So is this the last search party for Bradford?"

I nod. "Unless we get more leads, but I don't think we will. Whoever it is, they're-" I sigh. "They know. They just fucking know!" I scowl before throwing my pen along the desk and across the room.

Boots sighs and nods. "I feel like, if it's someone in the inner circle, we need to lie to them. Lie to each one with what we're doing, and then manipulate them or black mail them. Something."

"What?"

"For example, take Porky for instance. I'm not saying it was him by the way, but if it was him and let's say that he was in Bradford. We can tell him that we're not going to search in Bradford, therefore, he will assume we're not going to be in Bradford and he'll think he can roam free with her and won't have his guards up so much. You know?"

I gaze at him intently. "This could work Boots."

"I know, I know." He smirks.

I grab my phone and grab another pen from my pen holder. Boots leans over to read what I'm writing and he frowns.

"I want you to get in sites of every member of the inner circle to figure out the dates of Slave parties. That's including Porky. I want all the nearest dates from today and we're going to them. Before we go, I want a meeting with the inner circle a week before each slave parties, okay?"

Boots nods as I hand him a piece of paper. "Get to calling, cause I have shit to do."

"Yes, master." Boots teases before dismissing himself.