72.

ZAYN

"Boots you need to tell me where you are." I say into the ear piece. "I'm coming!"

Getting into the car I wait for him to reply until I can finally hear him talking o Zaidan.

"Don't you think it's a little weird that you were trapped down at the back of the house for so long though Zaidan?!" Boots says clearly.

I know he's trying to distract him and obviously hinting where he is to me also. Smart.

"Thanks mate. Turn your tracker on if you can."

I tap the drivers shoulder. "Fast as you can. Straight to Nikos."

"Yes sir."

He floors it and my adrenaline spikes up when the possibilities are dawning on me.

What if Boots kills Zaidan?! What if Zaidan kills boots?!

Oh fuck this is such a shitty situation that I'm not mentally ready for.

"How long do you think it'll take?"

"Few minutes. Not long sir." The driver replies.

My surroundings begin to look familiar and a sense of hope in me begins to rise and I try to push it away.

"Zayn!" My earpiece screeches a little and I wince before replying.

"What's wrong?!"

"Hurry! I can't fucking keep him busy for long. He's psycho. He's a complete psycho."

"Keep him busy. I'm almost there."

"I have to hide from him because he's not lying about killing me." Boots scowls. "Any other person and he'd be dead."

"What's wrong with him?!"

"No idea. But hurry the fuck up!"

"I'm trying. Security team is right behind me!"

"We're here, sir!" The driver says.

The car comes to a complete stop and I open the door and stop near the security team.

"Circle in and around the house. Your in disguise for a reason. Act like you're a guest. Once I give the okay, I want the house on lock down. Understand. Let's go. " I scowl.

I make my way towards the door, each of us going in at different times while one of them follows my every move.

Gasps and rude remarks spit out of people's mouths that I accidentally walk into before I run into Niko himself in the hallway and I freeze before catching my breath.

He turns to me and raises his eyebrow in surprise.

"Zayn. I didn't expect you to be here." He smiles before offering a hand.

"Ahh yeah. Made it just in time I hope." I clear my throat.

"You just missed the pleasure circle but the auction is about to start in ten minutes."

I nod before smoothing down my blazer. "Sounds good. If you'll excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom."

Niko nods before dismissing himself immediately and disappearing upstairs faster than usual.

I narrow my eyes. "Follow him." I murmur to the guy following me.

BOOTS

"Come on Boots. I know you can do better than this!" Zaidan pesters.

"I don't want to fight you Zaidan." I say annoyed as we circle each other.

"We're trying to save you and Alissa. Just calm down!"