51.

Light shines bright against my face and I groan tiredly as I stretch my limbs out to find cold sheets beside me.

Wincing as I open my eyes, I hear the toilet flush and I finally sit up when I see Alissa walking in from the bedroom with her silk robe on.

"Morning." She says lightly as she sits down beside my body.

I throw my hands behind my head and smirk at her. "Good morning. You look well rested." I comment as I fluff with her well tousled hair.

"Yeah." She chuckles as she covers her head, only reverting in tying it up in some sort of bun.

"I've got to go to my house and pack some of my stuff. So I'm going to have to meet you at the airport." I say tiredly.

"So unorganised." She comments.

I half smile before shrugging. "Spontaneous trips are meant to be unorganised."

"Well isn't that reassuring." Alissa sighs quietly. "I'm going to go shower." She stands tall and I slap her butt before grabbing her hand and pulling her back down.

"Walk me out." I murmur before leaving a kiss against her lips.

Getting out of bed I ruffle my hair and stretch my weak limbs before reaching for my trousers and pulling them on.

"Are you excited?" I question her with a tired smile.

She nods slightly before grinning. "I want to say no. But I am! Maldives is so beautiful and a private jet." She gapes and giggles to herself.

Alissa hands my shirt over and I tug it on along with my jacket.

"I just want you to have fun. Make memories." I say.

I ruffle my hair once more as Alissa watches in silence before following behind me out of the bedroom and into the hallway elevator space.

"We can make memories together. Happy memories." Alissa replies.

I turn around, my selfishness getting the best of me as I grab her face and kiss her.

"Yeah. Happy memories." I whisper. "I love you, so much. Don't forget that okay?" I raise an eyebrow at her and she rolls her eyes before smirking.

"I'll see you soon!"

I nod, remaining quiet as I take one last long look at her and signing quietly before leaning down to sneak another kiss and making my way to the elevator.

In the elevator, I pull my phone out and call Zaidan, only to find that he's messaged me saying that he's packing his stuff.

I guess that's a confirmation that he's going too.

Alissa.

"Toothbrush? Shit I need that!" I quickly run back to the bathroom and place the cap around he brush and slip it into my purse before wheeling out my luggage.

Turning around, I lock my apartment door and greet the supposed driver that's taking me to the airport.

I take a look down at my watch and decide on calling Zayn.

As the elevator door opens, he answers the phone and I make my way out.

"Hey, you leaving?"

"Yeah! I'm leaving now. I'll see you on the plane." I say excitedly. "How long are you going to be?"

"Not long. I've got to go though. Need to finish packing. I love you!" He hangs up faster than I had expected and I shrug before placing my phone in my pocket and greeting the driver outside.