57.

Its a bit fast paced in at the beginning and throughout, I didn't realise till I read it over it again but eh. Whatever.. Fast update what's uppp?

ZAYN

"Well I don't think that's a good idea, because the qualifications are different to this one. Maybe if you add her in, it would be better. Kylie isn't exactly the best person to work with either."

I nod tiredly before Zaidan walks towards me.

"Not now Zaidan."

"Go away." I frown at him before.

"I need to talk to you about Alissa." Zaidan says sternly.

I roll my eyes before gazing down at Victoria.

"We'll continue this in the morning. Boots, do you mind escorting Victoria out."

Boots shrugs before walking Victoria out. Gathering all the papers together into the briefcase, I make my way passed the giant table and into my small office before turning to find Zaidan following me.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to stop hurting her the way you are." Zaidan says before slamming the door shut.

I frown at him before placing the briefcase on the desk.

"You don't understand anything that's going on." I murmur.

"What exactly are you doing?"

I raise my eyebrow at him. "Just stay out if it Zaidan. Go back to Yaser's house for all I care!"

"Open your eyes! She's on the verge of a breakdown. She killed two more people while we were on a holiday trying to save me and on top of that guilt, she has you ignoring her every second you see her. If you don't care about her, just let her go. Stop putting her in pain and just let her go!"

I shake my head. "I can't."

"You should."

I pierce my lips together before locking my eyes on Boots as he walks in, face a little flustered.

"What is it?"

"It's Alissa!"

ALISSA

My adrenaline heightens even more when I see a knife been thrown, near aimed by my head and I grit my teeth together before ripping it out of the wall and eyeing the girl that's ahead of me.

My hand grips harder onto the knife as a small smirk falls on her face.

"How easy it is to be taken off the streets by Master Zayn, right." Her voice is cold and sinister as she circles around me. "You would know, wouldn't you. Knocked up slave of the year, I guess." She chuckles as I clutch onto my stomach protectively.

"It wasn't hard at all actually, and in fact. Your so called gang wants you dead. They found out you killed him, so I send my regards to kill you myself."

"He was a rapist, he deserved to die." I threaten.

"Oh please, Like Zayn is any different."

I throw the knife at her stomach before lunging at her, only she's just as quick to react, even with a giant knife sticking out of her stomach.

She grunts as she hits the ground as her feet goes off balance.

With a heavy groan, she pulls the knife out of her stomach and looks down at the blood that drips off. "Oh honey, you think a little scratch is going to hurt me?"