62.

"Or that time I took you to the restaurant-" Zaidan explains with a quiet chuckle.

Xby Counterflix

"Let's not get to that." I cut him off immediately as Shayla attempts to silent her giggles as she places the baby into the cot.

Ian sighs quietly as he gazes down at Zilas who he's cradling in his arms. Even when he's holding him, I still can't imagine such a large man like Ian, a total gym junkie in his spare time, holding such a delicate thing. "He's so small." Ian mutters as if he couldn't believe such a thing existed.

Shayla brushes the back of her fingers against his cheek.

"Do they wake up at all?" Zaidan questions.

"Of course they do." I murmur. "They're only like 12 hours old."

"And they were born early." Shayla states, refusing to tear her gaze away from the small infant.

Zaidans phone suddenly rings and after checking his caller Id he sighs and shakes his head before declining it and staring at me. He fakes a smile before sighing and staring back down at Zilas.

"Everything okay?" I question him quietly while Shayla and Ian continue to melt over the babies.

He nods until I hear Shayla talk.

"We better go babe, I have an early start." She pouts sadly as they both gush over the babies one last time.

"Okay, we better go this time. I'm going to be a walking zombie when I wake up."

"Just a little longer, hun."

"Do you want happy me, or angry me?"

"Okay, fair enough." Ian stands suddenly and lays Zilas in my arms.

"Typical." Shayla rolls her eyes before smiling down at Zilas again.

Zaidan stands this time too and I bite my lip as Shayla leans down to kiss my check.

"Thank you guys for coming." I say gratefully.

"We'll have everything prepared for you and the boys tomorrow. And by we, I mean Me." Shayla gazes back at Ian knowingly before Ian rolls his eyes.

"I'll see you in the morning, Liss. Nice meeting you man." Ian hugs me and shakes Zaidans hand after Shayla hugs him goodbye.

"Yeah you too!" Zaidan smiles as he follows Ian out.

Shayla wriggles her eyebrows at me as she grabs his bag. "He's cute."

I shake my head. "Oh no, it's not like that." Bad territory.

"Right." She says, her tone affectively dry. "Okay, I know chemistry when I see it."

I roll my eyes. "Goodbye, Shayla." I say jokingly.

"Love you, Liss." She calls out before heading out.

I sigh quietly as I stare down at my my baby, and my other baby. My two babies. I smile to myself before leaving a small kiss against Zilas' very small head.

My head drifts to the voices outside as they finally say theirlast goodbyes, followed by Ian announcing a; "Maybe we can hang out tomorrow"

I swallow down the nerves in my stomach when I realise I'll be alone with Zaidan.

Zaidan of all people. I wasn't expecting it to be honest especially what had happened after I had left. He was in hospital last time I seen him because of Zayn.