26.

"Who?!" Yaser scowls.

I bury my face Into my hands before shaking my head and gazing at his hard expression.

"Connor. Connor has him, Elisa, Adham and one of my slaves." I murmur. "He's got Zaidan! And he wants Alissa for Zaidan."

Yaser pierces his lips as I sink into the seat behind me. "I don't know what to do."

Shaking his head, Yaser rises from his seat and leaves the room in silence.

"Wait-"

"This is your mess beta. You get him out of this." Yaser says sternly.

"But I can't give him Alissa." I say worriedly.

"Then you have to do something, don't you?"

I sigh annoyed and make my way out the door as he opens it for me.

Grabbing my shoulders, he pulls me to face him and I gaze at him intently.

"I don't want to say this. And you should have listened to me when I told you to stop this slave business."

I narrow my gaze at him. "I started this slave business because of you!" I scowl.

Yaser pierces his lips together.

"Find Connor. And kill him." Yaser says sternly before letting go of me.

He walks away and I turn back to face him.

"Dad-" I frown slightly and he stops immediately to face me.

I never call him Dad. Neither do I admit that he's my father too.

"Yes?" He raises an eyebrow, expression fixed on me.

I swallow and sigh quietly. "Would you give up Trisha for your own brother?"

Yaser frowns and looks down. "Depends. Would you sacrifice your love for your own blood?" Yaser answers with a question.

I roll my eyes and walk away. He won't give me a straight answer and that still doesn't help me either.

With my irritation growing, I make my way outside and towards the Audi, but I'm stopped by Trisha who attempts to smile, but the sadness is obvious.

"I'll find him."

Trisha nods but stops me from continuing on.

"Be careful." She whispers sadly.

I nod and brush passed her. "Always have been."

Getting into the car, I dial Boots' number and make my way back into the city to see Alissa.

I haven't seen her since last night.

"Hey, anything?" Boots questions as he answers the phone.

I shake my head. "No. He had nothing to say. Are you in the city yet?"

"Yeah. Just heading into the quarters right now. Meet you there?"

I pause and gaze down at the time on my watch. I'll see Alissa later on.

"Yeah. I'll see you soon." I hang up the phone and call Alissa this time and after a moment of a few dial tones and my racing thoughts, she finally answers and I relax slightly.