37.

I wait patiently.

My anger, my irritation growing and growing as my fists clench into balls.

I can't believe she's doing this.

I say right next to her and she had no fucking idea it was me.

As soon as I see Boots walk in, I grab his collar and push him against the wall.

"Zayn?!" He gasps.

"What the fuck did you show her?!" I scowl. "You showed her the will to my slave business?!"

"She found it in your desk back in London. She wanted to know what it was. Look I didn't want her to do it either!" Boots throws his hands up. "I had to explain it to her and then I realised why you didn't want her to have the baby. Look I'm sorry mate!"

I continue to hold him against the wall until my stitches begin to irritate.

I let go immediately and feel the wound tenderly before walking away.

"You were there?" Boots murmurs. "You shouldn't be here."

"I had to be there. And I'm fucking glad I was." I scowl. "I sat right beside her and she didn't even know."

"That was you?" Boots murmurs.

I sigh annoyed and gaze at him. "She can't have that baby."

"Give it to someone else." Boots says.

"What, you?!"

"The baby?! No!"

"I'm talking about the slave business!"

"Oh, fuck no!" Boots shakes his head.

"No one will be up for it. And I sure as hell am not going to let a baby grow up in this shit. Connor was a perfect example." I scowl.

"You were the one who wanted this."

"That was before I even grew a fucking brain!" I shake my head.

"Boots?" I hear someone knock on the door and I widen my gaze.

"Who is it?!" Boots questions anxiously.

"It's Alissa." She murmurs and I widen my gaze before hiding behind the curtain.

I roll my eyes. I can't fucking believe I'm hiding behind a damn curtain.

"Come in." Boots murmurs.

Alissa opens the door and I hold my breath.

"Who were you talking too?" She questions confused.

"One of the slave owners again who disagrees with this." Boots says, probably pointing to his phone. "I don't think you should do this."

"I am." Alissa murmurs. "I'm capable of doing it."

Even though I hate this idea, she really is capable. But I never wanted her to go as far as she's willing to go.

She despised slave owners all together and yet here she is, willing to sacrifice her own baby to be in this shit.

"Do you think Zayn would even let you do this?" Boots questions.

Alissa doesn't reply. "Does it really matter now?"

"He cared about you Alissa."

"Sure. And I thought you cared about me too until the both of you gave me over to Connor! Paralysed!" She spits.