16.

My stomach was twisting and turning with nausea. I wanted to vomit but I couldn't even form the feeling to do so.

Something so simple, seemed so difficult.

As soon as the Elevator doors opened, my breath became heavy and uneven as I make my way towards the front door.

I see Rodney's car pull up as the walk between the exit of this building and this elevator seemed longer and longer.

From my sweat, my wig begins to itch and I whale to myself in pain.

He did this to me. Whatever he pricked me with it, made me sick.

"Alissa!" Rodney grips onto my arm as my legs weaken.

"He did something to me." I murmur, my eyes watering. "I feel sick."

Rodney grabs my briefcase and helps me out of the building.

I grip onto my stomach and hold my mouth as I get towards the car and I stop myself from getting in as I feel myself about to vomit. But I don't.

Fresh unwanted tears fall down my face and he grabs my arm.

"Your wound is purple." He frowns. "He put sickness serum in you!"

"English Rodney! Please?!" I breathe.

He helps me in the car and belts me in as if I'm incapable to do such a small gesture. But my joints begin to tighten as I move my body.

"I'll tell you when we get back home. Just stay still. If you pass out. Don't fight it."

My eyes fall drowsy as I gaze down at the small prick that has now grown into a purple ghastly mess.

I screw my face as Rodney forces me to drink a bottle of water before he closes the door and makes his way into the drivers side.

"You're going to be okay. I promise."

I feel absolutely Cold, but my skin is on fire.

I shiver continuously as sweat forms on my skin. The nauseas feeling won't go away and my body is aching with every second that goes by.

I groan out without realising, only resulting in Rodney hushing me.

He quietly reassures me every few seconds but I can't get a word out as my vision darkens and I'm succumbed by unconsciousness.

-

"She's been like this for a while Rodney. I'm worried. Will she be okay?" I hear a females voice murmur softly.

"She'll wake up soon. Her body should be done fighting against it now." Rodney's voice replies.

There's silence after a while before the girl replies. "You said it should have worn off by now."

"I know." Rodney replies. "She'll be okay."

I half smile. "I feel okay." I whisper.
My voice is croaky and whatever sentence came out of my mouth sounded more like a mumble.

"Alissa?!" Rodney grabs my shoulder and I attempt to open my eyes, but fail miserably.

I touch my face and frown when I feel something over my eyes.

"Mm-"

"Let me." Rodney murmurs before peeling whatever it was off my eyes.