53.

"Might want to take it Zayn." Boots says as I roll my eyes at him.

"I'm busy!" I scowl.

"It's Elijah." He says sternly before giving my phone back to me.

I sigh annoyed before snatching it off him.

"What?!" I scowl.

"Hello to you too old friend."

"This better be important." I spit.

"How close did you say your brother and Alissa were?" Elijah sounds amused and I clench my fists.

"Why?" I narrow my gaze.

"They're here at my party, and they look very, very close master." Elijah says.

I look at Boots as my heart hammers in my chest. "What do you mean?"

"They're dancing, oh wait- now they look like they're having a serious conversation. Never mind she's walking away. oh. Wow. He just went in for a kiss." Elijah chuckles and I clench my fists, causing my already short nails to dig into the palm of my skin.

"Pnacho!" I scowl. "Get her out of that cabin. I don't fucking care what you do! Just don't hurt her."

"Yes sir."

"Elijah."

"Yeah?"

I clear my throat. "Do anything. Just don't kill my brother."

He sighs annoyed. "He takes my wife away from me, and then he takes yours. Make up your fucking mind Zayn."

"Zaidan didn't know you. It's not his fault."

"He's a fucking pussy." Elijah scowls.

"He's innocent. He wasn't bought up like us."

Elijah breathes heavily. "I'll take of it."

I hang up the phone and Boots gazes at me as I shove the phone in his hand.

"He finally made a move on he didn't he?"

I pierce my lips together. "He did."

Boots sighs before shrugging. "You said it was going to happen. Anyway, everyone's arriving. We should head down."

I nod as I rise from my seat.

Boots follows behind me and I gaze down towards the entrance way to see all the noir rant members from the slave circle being welcomed from my slaves.

For a moment, my head drifts back to Alissa and Zaidan.

Are they still together right now?

Are they still dancing?

I pierce my lips together as Boots pats my back and ushers me down the stair case.

"Come on man."

Whatever the case. I've already lost her.