6.

The whole time I was getting ready I had Zaidan clouding and over powering my thoughts and my outcome of today.

I knew that if I ever had contact with any of the Malik's, it would fuck up everything I have planned.

Was it true that he missed me like Zaidan had said? Shit like this is one main reason why I couldn't stay in contact with them.

Even without communicating with satan himself, his brother still has a way to sneak his manipulation into my head.

One thing is for sure is that I really do hope that Zaidan shares this news with Victoria before I walk inside the enterprises.

My blonde hair is flowing out in waves and I slowly take off my sunglasses as I make my way inside the building.

My nerves are getting the best of me but I know I'll be okay.

I greet the lady at the desk as I walk towards the elevators to get to the third floor where Victoria is waiting for me and all other interns.

With a small reassurance for myself and a slight readjustment of my contacts, I take a deep breath and step into the small area where two other interns are waiting.

I hold my breath when I see three familiar faces.

Zaidan, Zayn and Blake.

I swallow down the bile in my throat as Victoria stands beside Zayn and smiles welcomingly. "Adrianna. You finally made it!"

I flash my dentures that I'm still finding uncomfortable. "I'm sorry. I had to pick up all my papers from the lady at the front desk."

Slightly a lie, but at least something that sounds reasonable.

Victoria shrugs as she gathers both me and the other two interns that are now standing beside me.

She begins to talk about what everything is about and what not. Everything that I was supposed to be told when I first got an internship here as Alissa. I was so stupid.

But it changes everything for me now. I actually have to try and get his attention.

I look down at my chest and wish Adrianna had boobs.

Sighing, I look back at Zayn who is sharing a brief conversation with Zaidan, then Blake who steps next to Victoria.

"Ian, Blake will be with you to give you a tour in your department. Kylie, you are with both Adrianna and I."

"Actually Victoria. Change of plans. My brother would like a word with you." Zayn says before adjusting his tie.

"Oh my god what if the boss is taking us on a tour?!" Julie gapes or whatever her name is.

"I doubt it." I roll my eyes when I realise I hadn't used Adrianna's accent.

Zayn stands in front of this chick and I and I bite my lip as unwanted memories begin to filter through my head.

He holds my gaze briefly, a confused expression evident on his face before looking at Kylie.

"My next meeting isn't till noon. I'll be more than happy to show the interns around." Zayn says to Victoria after a pause.

"Sorry gremlins. Didn't mean to take her away." Zaidan smirks at the both of us before doing a double take at me.

I frown at him as if I didn't notice it. But even though I did, I know Zayn noticed it too and I quickly recover by saying something I know I wouldn't say.

I raise my eyebrow at Kylie. "Wow, The sexy must run in the family." I murmur just loud enough for Zayn to hear and Kylie giggles.

"We're definitely going to get along." Kylie whispers.