24.

"So he just took you?!" I question sternly.

Sabina nods and gazes up at me. "He didn't do anything to me, master."

That doesn't make any fucking sense! "Was there any others there? Juliet?" I ask this time.

She frowns and shakes her head. "No , Master."

I pierce my lips together. "Sabina, if you're lying to me-"

"I'm not." She shakes her head.

I pause for a moment to read her impassive expression. After a second, I let it go. "Okay. I believe you. But it doesn't help me understand why he took you."

She doesn't reply, appearing confused.

I sigh annoyed before shaking my head. "Go to your quarters."

She nods before quickly making her way out of the room. After a moment, Marcus walks in and I turn to face him.

"Did you catch him?" I question sternly.

He shakes his head. "However. Their was a female inside but we can't identify her."

I frown. "I didn't see a female inside."

"She left a few seconds after you did." Marcus replies before handing me two photographs that look too fuzzy for me to tell. "Here's what we could get of her."

I narrow my gaze at the photographs before throwing them on the table. "I can't identify this shit. It could be Juliet, or it could be someone else. I don't know." I pause in frustration.

"What the hell is this suppose to be? What is this suppose to prove to me because you're putting more shit in my head that makes it harder for me to understand what the fuck is going on?!"

Marcus clears his throat. "There's another photograph of the man that Boots had seen earlier with Sabina." Marcus continues.

"They're photographed in the same picture in this one. If we find him, we can find her." Marcus says.

I roll my eyes. "What has she got to do with this?! Maybe she's a slave owner and Connor had considered selling Sabina to her."

He frowns before nodding.

"look, I don't exactly believe what Sabina is saying is true. Continue to look around the site and see who else was there."

Marcus nods.

"And if you can get the number plate of that car that this woman is getting into, get it analysed." I say finally.

"Yes sir."

After another brief look, I sigh quietly and "You can go." I breathe out finally.

For a moment, I was left with myself.

I had a moment of peace but it was destroyed when Zaidan comes strolling in like a Sunday morning.

"Little brother." He grins.

"I really don't have time for your bullshit." I murmur tiredly.

He grabs the photograph and narrows his gaze in confusion. "Who's this?"

"A female who took Sabina."