60.

Okay I know it skipped like 6 months and I hate skipping shit but I had too otherwise it was going to be boring and nothing was going to happen either, but yeah. I had to do it to keep the story interesting because Alissa pregnant and split from Zayn has made it a little difficult to add in the next part of the story haha.

Anyway.. you may continue.

I tighten the ropes, causing her legs to close altogether and I circle around her as Zilas mirrors my action opposite me.

"Feel her. Feel her fear and the hunger. She's afraid of you, but part of her wants you. She only seeks comfort in you and no one else."

She whimpers to herself as Zilas glides the crop down her rising and falling nubile breasts.

"Feed her with anticipation from the power of your touch." I murmur. "She's vulnerable, blindfolded and left in the dark. She craves for your attention and nothing else. You are her only source of life." Zilas keeps his eye on her, and only her. If I wasn't mistaken, I was no longer here in his mind.

I was nothing but just a figment in his way, coaching him and telling him how to touch her and how to crumble her too pieces, so he can put her back to what he wants her to be; tailored and pieced perfectly for him.

"Strike her." I demand softly.

Throwing the crop back, he whips it against her skin and she jolts before a painful groan returns in his favour.

I adjust my pants before frowning. "Silence her and continue until you wish to stop. Shes yours now, Beta."

My eyes jolt open and I pant heavily before looking up to find Boots at the end of my bed. "Wet dream?" He chuckles when I notice the tent at my waist.

I roll my eyes and sit up. "How long have you been standing there?"

His face falls into realisation before he uncomfortably laughs. "I just got here."

"Fucking weirdo."

Boots leans against the bed post and shrugs. "So. Anything?"

I frown confused before realising he's talking about the new slave.

"She's learning." I murmur tiredly.

"So what's her name?"

"I don't know, she won't tell me."

"I thought you said you knew her?" Boots frowns.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "No I don't know her."

"So what are you going to do with her?"

"Train her, sell her. The usual. We have the slave auction next month, so I'm getting as much as I can to sell." I push the sheets off and stand to my feet before stretching.

Boots remains silent as I take a drink from my glass of water on the side table.

"What is it?" I sigh annoyed as I check my phone.

"I know you don't want to know, but Zaidan and I manage to find some records-"

"I don't care." I cut him off.

"She's having twins." Boots jumps straight to the point and I freeze as I open the curtains.

"Excuse me?"

Boots repeats himself as he shows me a photo.

"It's been 6 months. Why are you still trying to find her?" I question, my anger raising as I look away from the ultrasound photo.

"Why shouldn't we? We all make mistakes."

I ignore him and continue opening the curtains and then the door to the balcony.