77.

Alissa.

My whole body was in absolute agony.

I had a fever that caused me to sweat so damn much that it felt like I was bathing in it.

No matter how many Blankets I wrapped myself in, I was still so cold.

My nose had been running so much, but more recently, I had been getting nose bleeds and coughing up blood without Zayn knowing.

I just need Niko. Niko would help me through this, but I'm stuck here with the one man I'd kill if I had the chance again.

I'm still mad that Zaidan had given me a gun with no fucking bullets.

"He's going to find me!" I scowl.

Zayn shakes his head as he peeps outside, letting light from the outside peak through. "He won't. I can promise you that."

I hadn't seen daylight since I broke into his Slave house. To be honest with you I don't even know how long I've been in this room. I've been so weak and sick, I couldn't even shower myself without wanting to vomit.

Zayn has blocked off any sort of light to confuse me as well I'm guessing. I was in and out of consciousness most of the time so it could have been a day that's gone by, or even a week, either way, I just wasn't sure.

Nausea hits me once again as my eyes follow him across the room and I squeeze my eyes closed as I take a deep breath.

"Are you going to take that shower yet?" Zayn questions, though it kind of sounded like a echo in my head.

"I'm not moving."

"Because you can't move, can you?"

"Take me to Niko!" I scold before closing my eyes again. "I need Niko!"

"That's exactly what Zaidan said." Zayn raises an eyebrow when I finally open my eyes stare at him at the end of my bed.

He folds his arms and tilts his head at me.

"Take me to Niko!" I beg. "Please."

My body aches for him. I need Niko. I need him so bad.

"I'm not taking you to him."

Tears I didn't even know were coming, build up and blur my vision. "Please! I really need Niko!"

He shakes his head.

"I'm in pain Zayn! Let me go! You have no use for me! You don't care about me so let me fucking go!"

"I'm not doing this for me." Zayn says. "I'm doing this for the babies."

I laugh and shake my head. "I couldn't give a damn about them. Just take me to Niko so I don't feel like this anymore! I'm fine! I just need Niko!"

"Listen to yourself Alissa!" Zayn shakes his head

"I need him! You don't understand. Please Zayn!" I whimper.

If I could I'd be on my knees to beg him to take me to Niko, but knowing how sick his mind is, he's probably getting off on it.

Stop begging.

"No." Zayn says in such a finality tone.