68.

"Come here." He murmurs softly.

Getting off the sofa, I bite my lip before slowly making my way over to Niko. He offers me a hand, and I grab it willingly as he brings me closer and twirls me around effortlessly. 

Pulling me into his proximity, he dips me, allowing my hair to cascade down freely before bringing me back up and swaying me slowly as the music continues to hum. I can't fight the smile growing on my face as he nuzzles his chin in the nape of my neck.

He's been so kind to me and I look back to when he had first taken me. Now I know he was just trying to help me.

God only knows that I was depressed being a single parent with paedophiles after me. I couldn't catch a break, but now that I'm here, with my master. I'm happy. and I'm safe.

Everything about him draws me in. His scent, his gaze, his beauty. He radiates in my eyes. His touch brings my skin to life and the chills just don't stop.

"Master." Harlen approaches Niko and my annoyance slightly blossoms as Niko's attention is turned to her.

I hate her. I hate everything about her because I know if NIko isn't with me, he's with her. It's like the whole Sabina and Zayn situation all over again.

Harlen's eyes revert to me for a moment before she smiles and flips her long red hair behind her back. I swear Red haired people always have such nice hair. 

She holds herself so well and confidence, thicker than ever, radiates off her.

"Yes, Harlen?" Niko questions.

"We have an issue with the previous location."

From the closeness of our bodies, I feel Niko tense against me as his strong arms fall away from my body.

"Master?" I say softly. Niko stares back down at me before frowning.

"Go back to your room, Pepe." He replies.

"What's wrong? Can I help?" I question.

Niko keeps his intense gaze on me and I melt inside. He's so dreamy, but he looks displeased. Oh no. What did I do wrong?!

"If I ask you to do something, will you do it for me?"

 I nod vigorously. "Of course. Anything for you." 

"You promise, Pepe?" He questions, tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear.

I nod yet, again. "If it pleases you Master, yes."

"Thank you Pepe. Now go to your room. In fact-"

He stops me from walking away. "Go down stairs and ask for Saul. Let him know that I sent you."

I frown. "I've never been downstairs."

He grabs my face and leaves a swift kiss against my lips and I blink at him aimlessly. The need in my body increases rapidly and he notices too.

"Not yet, Pepe." He smirks before joining Harlen and following behind her. "And don't forget your injection."

My annoyance grows as my eyes follow Harlen. Her long slick legs, and defined calves.

I fold my arms with annoyance as my beeper goes off from the sofa I was just sitting at. "Sounds like someone is due for their injection." Mardie says as he walks into the foyer. 

He turns off the stereo and I sit down on the sofa. "I like this birth control. I haven't put on any weight, I haven't got any acne. It's great."

Mardie nods slowly. "Yeah, birth control." He sits down beside me and grabs the syringe from his kit.