66.

"Please Niko! I just want to see my babies!" I cry out. "Please."

Niko throws his belt back and I scatter back in panic.

"Please!" I whimper.

"It's Master to you!" Niko scowls.

I widen my eyes. "Master! I'm sorry! Master-" I continue in hysterics.

Hit me you son of a bitch!

"Get off the floor." Niko orders. "I know you're pulling this shit out of your ass!"

I screw my fists up and wipe away my fake tears before standing up. My anger rises as he closes up the distance and drops the belt.

I flinch a little but let it go.

Even after these days of being with Niko, he hasn't laid a single hand on me and part of me thinks he hasn't been in the slave business for that long.

Or maybe, just maybe. He was a nice guy.

Doubt it.

He cups my face and holds my gaze for an intense moment.

"Stop giving me reasons to hurt you because I don't want too." Niko whispers.

"Don't touch me." I scold.

Niko chuckles darkly before shaking his head and pulling away. "Why?"

I frown, slightly caught of guard.

"Why, what?"

"Why him? It fascinates me, really." He continues to smirk at me. "His brother says he fucked Sabina in front of you and yet, you still end up with his babies."

I pierce my lips together.

"Why?"

"I was fucked in the head that's why?" I glare at him.

Nikos eyes darken. "Don't cuss." He tucks a strand of hair behind my ear and I slap his hand away.

His eyes darken a little and I step back slightly. "I'm not going to hurt you Pepe."

"Don't call me that!" I spit.

"What?" He chuckles. "You'd rather Pet instead. . . pet?"

I narrow my gaze at him.

"Zayn wasn't lying when he said you were feisty." Niko leans forward to hold my gaze. "He won't find you. No one will."

My fists tighten into balls as I hold his gaze.

"And you can kiss your babies goodbye because you will never see them again."

I lost all self control and grab his head. With as much force I can muster, I push his head down and knee him straight in the nose.

Niko, as attractive as he is, wipes away the blood off his face and chuckles, sending chills down my spine.

"Wanna try that again, Love." Niko smirks before changing his stance.