20.

Zayn.

"Are you going to get her back?" Zaidan questions. "She is my friend too."

"Oh right. You put her under me as a witness right?!" I scowl at Zaidan. "He's not answering his phone."

Zaidan shrugs. "I don't think I would either."

I frown annoyed and turn onto my street.

"Connor seems like a douche." Zaidan mumbles into the silence. "He's really big too. What happen to his shoulder?"

"Taylor stabbed him and it still hasn't quite healed because he keeps getting into shit." I murmur.

"Hasn't it been infected?" Zaidan frowns.

"Surprisingly not." I shake my head.

"So how did dinner go? Bad I hope." Zaidan smirks.

"It went okay. She's definitely not like how she was before." I admit.

"She has a backbone now. She ain't taking no shit from you." Zaidan jokes before laughing.

"We'll start looking for her tomorrow after lunch with-" I hesitate.

"Mum and dad?" Zaidan finishes my sentence.

"Yeah." I nod and frown. "Mum and dad."

Zaidan frowns. "Maybe you should invite Alissa. The old man misses her you know."

I scowl. "He barely knows her."

"We all don't even know anymore." Zaidan replies as I pull into the driveway. "She's changed and I'm determined to make her my girlfriend. I mean friend."

I roll my eyes as my phone vibrates.

Frowning, I turn the car off and check my message to see its from Alissa.

*thanks for the night out Master.

I smirk and shake my head as Zaidan grins at me.

"Why are you smiling like that?" He questions, a goofy smile on his face.

"Fuck off."

"Aw Zaynie poo." Zaidan coos.

I sigh annoyed and make my way into my house after setting the alarm off.

"Is it Alissa? Tell her I said hello!"

"Can you not." I scowl annoyed as I make my way upstairs and into my room.

I reply back as I collapse on my bed.

*next time won't be cut so short.

I lay there staring at the ceiling and find myself waiting and waiting for a reply, but my good mood disappears when Zaidan walks in.

"Did I tell you about that time when me and Connor got in a fight because he said Alissa was a bitch. I was drunk." Zaidan sits down beside me and I roll my eyes.