32.

Zaidan.

"Hurry up!" I scowl.

"Zaidan! The cars won't start!" Boots sighs.

I sigh annoyed before opening the bonnet.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm checking to see if the engine is still hooked to the car!" I say annoyed.

But after checking it, I realise everything is completely fine.

"Zayns shut down the cars so we can't use them." Boots says as he slams the door shut.

I shake my head and bury my face into my hands as I rest my elbows on the car.

"What if he dies?! What if he never comes back?!" I say worriedly.

Boots folds his arms at me. "God it's like dejavu all over again." Shaking his head, realisation falls on his face as he gazes at me.

"That cheeky little fucker." Boots murmurs.

I frown and shake my head in confusion. "What?"

"The way you're acting right now Zaidan, he reacted the same way when you were gone." Boots murmurs. "He's trying to make you understand how he feels."

My frown deepens. "I'm confused."

"Look at you? You're not thinking clearly because you want your brother back." Boots shakes his head. "God he's fucked up."

"So Zayns not going?" I frown.

"Oh no. He's going alright and I think he's more than prepared to die."

My eyes widen. No! "Don't say that."

"You're brother doesn't refer himself as a monster for no reason Zaidan. He really is crazy." Boots chuckles.

I shake my head and gaze back down at my wrist tattoo then back at Boots.

"Okay. I get it. I'd do anything to get him back too. But this is different. He could die." I point out the obvious.

Boots shrugs. "Come on."

"Where are we going?"

"The car Alissa took is back at her apartment." Boots murmurs as he presses he phone to her ear. "Can I get a taxi here please?"

I kick at the pavement as I try to ring Zayn again, but it goes straight to the answer phone, causing my worry to lift even higher.

If this is your fucked up way to showing me how you felt when I was gone, I get it. I freaking get it!

"We need to go there Boots!" I say worriedly.

"I know. The cabs will be here soon." Boots say calmly.

"Why are you so calm?! Why?! How are you so calm?! What the hell?!"

"Because this is the third time I've been through this." Boots says. "Well. First time with you."

I pace around the driveway and try to think of a way to get him back. "Where are the security team?"