18.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" Rodney scowls as I walk through the door.

"Possibly." I shrug my shoulders as he approaches me, Jane clinging onto his shoulders.

"You know what he did to Jane and what he did to you?!"

I throw my hands up. "I gave you what you wanted didn't I?" I frown.

"Alissa. What the fuck are you doing?!" He questions annoyed. "Why?! Why-"

"Do you have any rooms open in your apartments building?"

Rodney frowns as I cut him off.

I raise my eyebrow at him and he shakes his head. "He got into your fucking head like there was nothing wrong."

"So is there?" I raise my eyebrow.

Rodney gazes at Jane ridiculously confused.

I swallow and grasp a pleading look at Jane.

"There is an apartment. But it is the penthouse and the costs-"

"I don't care. I'll take it." I brush passed the both of them and Rodney stops me.

"Tell me what happened?"

I hand him the contract and swallow. "The less you know Rodney. You know I don't do things out of stupidness."

"Yeah well I'm kind of thinking against it right now." Rodney throws his hands up as I walk away.

"Don't underestimate me." I call over my shoulder as I walk into my little hut.

I gather all my things and take a moment to myself to realise what just happened at the office.

My fingers brush against my lips, and as I close my eyes, I feel him. His scent, his presence. Oh god he's wheeled me in faster than I expected.

I grip onto the bed and open my eyes to gaze at my shaky self in the mirror.

My eyes are wild, and untamed. The same look from the night I was forced into the pleasure circle is in my eyes and I shake it away as I stand abruptly when Jane walks in.

"Hi."

I rake my hair out of my face and place my hand on my hip as I sit back down. "Hi."

"Are you okay?"

I gaze up at the ceiling and squeeze my eyes closed as I hold back confused tears. Shaking it away, I finally look at her and nod.

"I'm good." I nod and bite down on my bottom lip.

Standing tall, I quick my pumps off and make my way over to my suitcases that I haven't actually unpacked. I knew I wasn't going to be here for long.

Rodney had always insisted in using the draws that he had supplied in the room, but I was use to living out of my suitcase now.

The only things that really needed to be packed was Adriannas shit but I knew that all needed to be thrown out.

As for all my furniture, that can all go into the penthouse.

"So this whole time you've been wanting to get revenge on Zayn." Jane starts. "And now you're going back to him?"

"It's not like that." I murmur as i hear my phone ring.