10.

"I mean I would totally fuck him." Taylor shrugs with a smile.

I shake my head and sigh quietly as I gaze around Zayn's giant room.

"What am I going to do Taylor? He's still going to sell me." I murmur quietly. "He says all these things but he still won't change his mind."

"I know." Taylor sighs quietly before embracing me in a hug. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." She says sadly as Connor grabs her arm.

My eyes narrow at him as my annoyance rises.

Zayn makes his way inside and gazed at me intently as I watch Taylor walk out of the room.

"I'm letting you see your best friend. Isn't that enough to stop glaring at me like that?" Zayn murmurs quietly.

"Why do you have to sell me? If you really care. You won't do this."

"I have too! How many times do I have to say that!" Zayn says annoyed before walking towards the bathroom.

"Shower with me!" He demands.

I take a deep breath and sigh quietly as I make my way towards the bathroom.

Zayn pulls his shirt off, revealing his neck tattoo after turning the shower to a bearable temperature.

I strip faster than I usually do and join him before he turns to me.

His arms circle around me immediately and I take a deep breath as his lips glide along my shoulder. He leaves small, almost light kisses up and along my jawline causing my heart to flutter as I squeeze my eyes closed.

"You know I'll save you." He whispers quietly. "I'll come back for you."

"Why do I find that hard to believe?" I say sadly he pulls away slightly and sighs as his honey brown eyes stare down at my own.

"I'll come back for you." He murmurs quietly.

I bite my lip as his finger glides along the bullet scar on my shoulder.

"I'll always come back for you." He adds again before looking back up at me.

"Liss!"

"I don't believe you."

"Liss!"

"Liss! Wake up!"

My eyes widen immediately as I jolt awake from a peaceful sleep that is rare for me to get.

Rodney, with a laptop snugged against him stands over me with his eyes widen and a look of shock.

"What?!" I pant. "What is it?!"

"I've been up all night but I was able to hack into Zayn's security system at Malik Enterprises!" He gapes at me. The bags are evident in his face and I only just take in the attire he's go my on.

"Where did you go?" I frown as I see his drenched hair and muddy sneakers.

I look outside to see its raining.

"I had to see for myself if it worked and it did. Malik Enterprises security has officially been controlled by my laptop." He smiles.

I shake my head at him as a small smile spreads across my face. "I knew you were useful! Do you think you can hack into his house security?"