41.

Silence was thick and heavy in the car as we got closer to the place I had buried her.

She wasn't exactly talkative either, giving the fact that we were about to see her best friends grave where her 'boyfriend' buried her,

I don't think she realised how much this situation bothered me.

I mean, I fucking killed Taylor and yet she's still sitting beside me, with my fucking baby inside of her.

Slowing down, Alissa begins to gaze around in silence and frowns when she finds we're slightly in the middle of nowhere.

Pulling over, I sigh quietly and turn the engine off before pulling the keys out of the ignition and turning the lights back on high beam.

"You buried her on an old farm?!" Alissa scolds unintentionally.

I nod, allowing guilt to grab a hold of me as I look down.

Alissa gets out of the car and walks near the front and I hesitate before getting out and standing beside her.

"She's not here, she's around this way." I murmur quietly as I gesture towards the abandoned house.

I grab my phone to flash the flashlight and tighten my hand around Alissa's as we get closer to the small grave that I made.

Staring down at the small makeshift cross I made on the earth with stones, I point down at it and Alissa sinks to her knees to lay her hands against it.

"Taylor." She whispers so quietly.

I bite my lip and step away as remorse, thick and heavy crashes upon me.

For a moment, I feel as if I should go back to the car and stay in there. But I don't. Maybe it should have been something I should do, but I'm not.

"I miss you." Alissa continues, voice shaky and uncertain.

She sniffs suddenly and I lightly place my hand on her shoulder. A lot nicer than I had thought, she brushes my hand away and it's my cue to step away.

"I wish you were still here!" Alissa whimpers.

My heart squeezes and I look away.

"I'm not the same without you. I've done so many bad things. I'm sorry!" Alissa continues. "I'm sorry!"

My phone begins to vibrate in my pocket and I quickly walk away and use this as a chance to leave before my mind explodes.

"What?!" I scowl.

"Nice to hear from you too sunshine." Boots mocks.

I sigh quietly and gaze back at Alissa. It's so dark.

"Sorry." I murmur stupidly.

"Where are you? I went up to your room and you're not there." Boots says tiredly.

"Alissa wanted to see Taylor." I say quietly.

"Oh."

"Yeah. She's a mess." I whisper.

"Well you did kill Taylor." Boots says bluntly and I roll my eyes annoyed.

"Thanks dickwart! Glad to hear that!" I scowl.

I shift on my feet and kick at the grass. "What am I going to do, she's not going to even be next to me when we go back."

"You're asking me for advice?" Boots chuckles. "I don't know Romeo, you're the one that's married."

"I'm not married!" I scowl.

"Right, but she's pregnant, so basically you are." Boots chuckles and I pierce my lips together.