43.

"Hey!"

I groan slightly and push his hand away and pull the blanket over my head.

"Zayn! For fucks sake. Wake up!"

"Fuck of!" I scowl.

The blanket pulls off me completely and I frown until I feel a splash of cool water hit my face and I gasp as I sit up.

My head pounds immediately and I wipe the excess water off my face.

"What the fuck?!" I yell as Boots stands over me.

"Get up. We're going to see Alissa."

I shake my head annoyed and wince as I feel my head.

"One too many whiskies last night?" Boots questions as he holds up the two bottles of Jack Daniels. I shake my head and push him away as I sit up out of bed.

"Water, pain killers. Take a shower. We're leaving in ten." Boots murmurs. "Be Careful too because I just changed your patch." Boots says annoyed.

I frown and take the water down with the pain killer.

"Why are you helping me?"

"Because we need to get this shit over and done with." Boots says as he walks out of the room.

I sigh and gaze down at the new bandages and shake my head as I force myself out of bed. I stood in the shower for a good five minutes, my stomach seedy and my head pounding.

I wasn't sure if I was prepared for an hour car ride. Not when I'm hungover like this.

There's a bang on the door followed by Boots yelling at me to hurry up and I slowly turn the shower head off and wrap the towel around my hips.

Walking out, I ruffle my wet hair and lean on the basin as my stomach continues to feel twist and turn.

I take a deep breath to help me vomit, but nothing comes up.

I groan slightly and make my way out into my bedroom to see Boots sitting on the bed.

"Why are we in such a rush?" I murmur tiredly.

"Once you see Alissa, we need to go to Bradford for a slave owner meeting with the slave circle. I was able to get you in. Though, they're not exactly the proper slave circle. They're the next ones down. Like Mira, Porky, Farah-"

I roll my eyes. "So basically a fan club." I slur pathetically.

"The more respect you get the better. We'll just build you up first before going straight in."

I pull my shirt on and make my way into the closet to change in there.

"But in order for you to think clear, we need you to see Alissa. You guys aren't exactly broken up or anything."

"But she is ignoring me." I murmur. I pull my jacket on and walk back into the room.

"And hopefully when we see her, it'll change her mind. Ready?"