64.

I've been through this before.

My beating heart, my will to see completely shut off while leaving my hearing and smell to heighten as I go longer and longer without my eye site.

It didn't take me long to realise I was still in the car with hands on each side of me holding onto me like I was about to disappear. My head was tipped back against the seat rest and the hand cuffs around my wrists were tighter than what I was used to

I was blindfolded, I was positively sure about that; and I don't think they had realised from my lack of movement that I was actually awake.

I wriggle my eyebrows a little to attempt to loosen the blindfold or get some sort of in site to the outside world, but it was far too blurry to make use of what I could actually see.

We go over a bump, and I jump slightly before placing my head on the shoulder on my right. The guy, based on his hard and masculine scent, jolts in confusion before shifting.

"Is she awake?" The guy on my left murmurs.

"She's still out cold, I'm pretty sure." The right guy says. "Check."

There's a slight pause before a sigh and I feel the blindfold getting peeled away slowly, I keep my eyes closed before I feel his breath against my cheek.

"Still sleeping." The left guy murmurs.

The guy on my right sighs. "Why did we have to do all the dirty work? She wasn't even that hard to take down. Peter could have done it himself." He shuffles away so my head lay limb against his arm. "Get her off me."

"Because we have to! Peter said we can't underestimate her." The left guy helps me up and I lethargically throw myself on him.

"She just had two kids. She's useless." The right guy scowls under his breath.

I tighten my hands in to fists.

"Are you two done bitching?!" The man in the front seat says, silencing the bickering men on either side of me.

The voice rings a bell. He was the guy that was speaking to Zayn on the phone before I passed out.

"I still don't understand why we need her." The guy on my left voices confused.

"Because Master Zayn."— The driver murmurs in a dry tone. "Threatened Peter and we want to make sure Zayn gets the message not to fuck with us."

"Good luck getting the message across." I scowl before grabbing the guys head and shoving it against the wheel.

There was a sickening thud followed by screeching tires. I get a good grip on the wheel when I realise the guys is knocked out with his foot hard against the accelerator and my heart raises.

Hands reach for me and I swerve everywhere on the road to throw them around in the car when I realised they don't have their seat belts on. I almost hit a car and I swerve hard off the road into a ditch. I bang my head hard against the dash board this time.

I groan painfully before feeling one of them grabbing my leg. Screeching, I kick them away and I climb into the passenger seat until I feel some ones hands digging into my windpipe. I cough viciously as my eyes water. I try to scramble free from the small confined space.

I grip onto the hands with my fingers and dig my sharp acrylic nails into them, grateful that Shayla had taken me out to get my nails done yesterday.

When he finally loosens his grip, I turn around to face him as my eyes darken. The other guy is knocked out and I smirk as he grabs onto my collar and pulls me closer to him. The head rest is the only barrier I have against him and I use it against my advantage.