5.

"Don't just stand there princess, hug me!" Zaidan chuckles as I finally come to the conclusion that it really is him.

"Zaidan?" I say even louder.

He pulls away and cups my face as if he can't believe it's actually me in front of him. "God. Finding you is like finding nemo." he scowls.

I giggle and shake my head as I hug him again.

"I missed you!" I frown as my lip trembles unforgivably.

His posture relaxes before he engulfs me in yet another hug. "I missed you too princess."

My heart softens at the little nick name he had given me.

Since day one he had called me that and at first I absolutely hate it, now, I always expect it and I've grown to even love it.

"So much that I had to find you." Zaidan pulls away again. "Your hairs longer." He murmurs as he plays with my ponytail. "And how have you got such a lovely sun kissed tan in this dull weather?" He questions.

"I got back from Dubai a couple of days ago." I smile. "You scared me!" I slap his arm and he chuckles.

"Sorry princess. I should have got out of the car and followed you. I'm sure that would have been less creepier eh?" He joked.

I grin at him when I realise he still has the same witty personality.

"I missed you."

"Please, do go on." He smirks before throwing an arm around my shoulder. "So you run now?" Zaidan questions.

I nod. "Yeah. I'm healthier and fitter."

"Definitely fitter." Zaidan winks jokingly as I swiftly ignore his cute remark.

"I take boxing classes too. So, if you decide to land a hand on me, I could kick your ass without even losing my breath."

"Big talker for a little one." Zaidan smirks.

"Hey. I maybe little but I can fight!" I argue my point and he throws his hands up.

"Okay, okay princess. Get in the car so we can get breakfast. I'm starving." he rubs his tummy as a small smile spreads across his face.

"Actually there's a small cafe around the corner that I visit often. We can walk if you want?" I raise my eyebrow and he shrugs before locking his car door.

Seeing Zaidan again is making me feel happier than usual.

It's a different happiness that I can't quite understand or explain even to myself. I thought I was happy but now that I'm seeing Zaidan again, it's made me ecstatic.

"So what have you been up to?" I question him as we continue our little walk.

"Same old same old. Still a lazy old fart who lives with his folks." He rolls his eyes.

I half smile. "I get his emails."

"We've been wanting to see you for a while now." Zaidan says sadly.

I look down at my running shoes and sigh quietly. "I know." I whisper. "How did you find me?"

"I was actually just driving passed from Zayns and then I saw you sprinting for it. At first I thought you were running away from someone and then I recognised your face." He smiles. "I'm so happy I followed you like a stalker."

I chuckle lightly and nudge him with my elbow. "I'm happy you did too."

"Almost looked like you were going to fight me too." Zaidan frowns.